Synopsis

FAO

Living up to her parents' expectations of her never came easy to Fao. She always found herself more willing to do what she wanted, and to do it her way. She despises the way her life has been dictated by a title her parents hold, and wishes she could just take control of her life, and do what she pleases without punishment or repercussions.

Hotheaded and snarky, she tends to get herself into immense amount of trouble -- not with just the na'vi.

NETEYAM

For the eldest son of Jake Sully, to the Olo'eyktan of the Omaticaya and warrior Neytiri, following in his parents footsteps come natural to him. He has no struggles in being the leader he was destined to be through his parents' title, and takes pride in the responsibility he has to his people and his family.

Calm and collected, Neteyam is usually keeping his younger siblings out of trouble, until he met her.

FOREWARNING

The story will not be exactly accurate to the movie due to the fact that this is written by memory alone ! Once I have access to the movie, I'll make sure to edit the story to fit it :) .

Even then however, the story will not line up completely with the movie. I want there to be a different experience when reading my story, and want aspects in it to be unexpected!

Bold text is 'speaking' underwater, which is just sign language.

I take criticism (FRIENDLY!) in my dms, and if there are any spelling/grammatical mistakes, please comment! :)

I hope you all enjoy.