Chapter No 15 Now what

Start from the beginning

"Mel, what is going on? You said all these things are fake, you are getting engaged now" Jim ran towards them and said annoyed.

"We are figuring this out," she said shortly.

"You can't get engaged to anyone like that," he said, annoyed.

"What is it with you? You are only her friend, if Ivan is okay with it then why are you overreacting?" asked Easton angrily.

"Because I care about her, I am not using her for my own benefits," he said while looking inside Easton's eyes angrily.

"How dare you" said Easton and walked towards him.

"Stop it" she said loudly.

"Jim, I am doing it on my will," she said to Jim.

"You always do things on your own, Mel; you kissed a random guy for the dare, you were drunk that day, but today you are in full senses," he said while looking inside her eyes.

"What?" she asked in a whisper. He turned to leave when she grabbed his shoulder.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked angrily.

"Forget it I said," he said.

"You have to tell me," she screamed. Easton has never seen her in this much anger.

"Remember two years ago when we were celebrating our graduation? You were too drunk, Flora and Clara gave you dare where you had kissed someone randomly, you have always asked why I have not talked to them, this was the reason" he said freeing his shoulder from her fist he turned and left.

She was looking at him with her mouth open.

"I kissed a random guy? Hey and you are telling me now Jerk, I will not leave you" she screamed.

Easton walked ahead and grabbed her hand taking her inside the car.

"Let me take you home," he said softly.

"You are reacting like that when you come to know you shared a kiss with some random guy, what if you will know who that random guy is?" he thought and a smirk appeared over his face.

******

She got out of the car; he parked it under her building. "Mr. Easton, I am sorry you have to see my tantrum," she said.

"It's okay," he said shortly after getting inside the car.

She went towards her building. She opened the door of her apartment. It was quiet, but she knew he was inside. He was lying over the sofa. He was reading some random book; she looked at him and then went ahead ignoring him.

He got up and looked at the place where she went, after a while she came out of her room.

"I am sorry," he said without looking at her, but she did not reply. He got up and walked towards her.

"I am sorry Mel, I didn't mean to do it, I would never have told you if I did not lose control over my tongue today" he said.

"You hid this from me Jim that I kissed a random guy in the club, you could have stopped me" she said.

"I ran after you to stop you but you have already found someone and kissed him," he said sheepishly.

"Who was he?" she asked.

"I don't know, I was unable to see his face, but he was tall and his hair was fawn," he said.

"What If I end up over one night stand, you would have hid that too?" she asked while crossing her arms around her chest. His expression changed.