🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋

Start from the beginning

That woman screamed in joy.

Shushhh!

Vegas tried to shush her but she was crying in happiness.

What's your name khun? Are you working here?

Vegas wanted to confirm that she is not some kind of paparazzi who is following him to get photos. Because it will be the death of him if Pete comes to know that he came here to meet Tay without his knowledge.

("A good man fears his wife more than his life.")

I am Samantha Melanie Coates, manager of this hotel. You can call me Sam or "Queen of Bl" khun.

(A

(A.n - Do you guys remember our queen?)

Queen of Bl?

Yeah khun. I imagine myself to be in love with all bl actors. That's why I named myself like that.

Hmm

Vegas let out a chuckle upon meeting the craziest fan in his life. ( He doesn't know we exist🙈🙈🙈)

Can I take a photo with you khun? Please naaaaa

Ok khun.

Vegas said still in little reluctance. She took several selfies with him but was not satisfied.

Khun, can I go now? You already took nearly twenty photos. I have to meet someone, Vegas asked as he was a little annoyed at his delay.

Only one more photo khun. I just want someone to help take a good one.

Ahh! Khun. Can you please take us a photo?

Sam asked pointing to someone who came behind Vegas. Vegas, who turned to see who it was, stood dumbfounded.

It was Pete.

Pete, panting came toward Vegas with eyes that had swords. Porsche was also with him.

P....Pete

Vegas trembled to see his man there.

"Pete? Is it your boyfriend? My rival?" asked Sam when she saw Pete coming towards them.

Rival? Asked Pete to verify whether he heard it right.

Please be clear khun. Don't say anything that can lead to my death, said Vegas defending himself.

"Sorry Khun. We, fans feel our idol's boyfriend/ girlfriend is a love rival to us."

Though Pete's confusion subsided, his eyes still had swords.