As I thought about it, I guess I kind've understood Nicole's thought process into erasing me from her life, but then again I understood my motive to fake our publicity-stunt-relationship even more. God knows what I'd do if I were in Nicole's position. Knowing me, I'd probably beat something (or maybe even someone) up till my knuckles bleed. But, then again, that was just me.

I brought my eyes to the recycled aluminum wall clock once more, and I came to the unbelievable reality that only seven minutes has passed by. How was it that I was deep in thought and only seven damn minutes passed by?

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. "This is going to be a long, painful ride." 

"Boys!!" Ellen yelled, stretching her arms out wide open in hopes of a hug. "It's such a pleasure to meet you!"

"Men," Ray corrected, then hugged Ellen. Ellen chuckled lightly, and embraced Ray back with what seemed like the firmest hold I have ever seen. It got me by surprise that she was so welcoming to her guests; maybe that's why everyone liked her.

Ellen released from the hug. "Well," she inquired, facing her direction to an awkward-standing me, Princeton, and Roc Royal. She brought her hands up yet again -- except this time, they were spread out even wider. "What about you guys?"

My eyes creeped itself to its right corner, and I noticed Roc looking a bit hesitant to do so. I didn't blame him whatsoever. With the chain of events that happened, it definitely took all of us off guard to encounter someone as energetic and affirmative as Ellen Degeneres. In all honesty, this was the most active interviewer we've ever met, not to mention the most known one as well. With that in mind, it made all of the bolts in our body electrecute us with nervousness and anxiety, as the pressure to be perfect shocked us within a split second.

I walked up to Ellen and gave her a nice, comforting hug. I didn't want my thoughts about this lady to ruin Mindless Behavior's reputation, as we are socially liked due to our kindness, maturity, and, well, being Mindless Behavior.

But then again, maybe it wasn't Ellen that made me so cumbersome. I knew damn well that I was still uneasy about my previous conversation with Nicole, and truthfully, I wasn't so sure how I was going to get over it before the show started. I gave myself props, though. After my rejection, I honestly thought I'd be heads-on bawling, perhaps even on the verge of suicide. Maybe I ran out of tears yesterday, or I was too embarrassed to shed more. Whatever it was, I was taking my consequences with a well-behaved manner, and I sincerely had to thank idols like Janet Jackson and Chris Brown for leading me to become like this.

Soon after, Roc followed behind me, and returned Ellen a warm embrace. I looked over to Princeton, who had his semi-masculine arms folded across his chest, stare at us unpleasantly.

"Prince?" Ellen called. "You don't want a hug?"

"No, thank you," Prince spoke with an attitude.

Ellen's blue eyes slightly widened. I could tell she was appauled, and didn't expect any of her guests to reject her words. Frankly, I was shocked as well.

"Well, why not?" Ellen asked.

"Because I do-"

"What Princeton is trying to say is..." Ray quickly jumped into the conversation, cutting Prince off. "He's sick! He doesn't want you to catch his nasty ass cold... so no hug from him, Ellen."

Ellen looked over at Ray, and nodded her head in approval. I noticed Prince shoot Ray a look that could kill, but I determined that by the way Ray was smiling that he didn't even care. I knew Mindless Behavior meant as much to Ray as it did to me, and he wasn't going to tear the group's image, even if the individuals of the group was "torn up" already.