"Ek kaam kijiye aap na hume jiju ke cabin tak chod dijiye,hum jiju ko bata denge kya kaam h"Shruti said and Mishra eagerly nodded and took then to Mahir's cabin.

This was the second time Bela had seen Mahir's cabin and also her second visit to his hospital post their marriage.

She stared at his cabin observing every corner of it,it was well furnished with a table,three chairs and a chair on which offcourse Mahir sat while he talked to his patients,there was a small couch as well,and a curtain behind which maybe was the check up area.The cabin was modern style and decent yet elegant with proper lighting.

They were just staring at the cabin when the cabin door opened from behind them and Bela turned to look at the intruder and found her husband in his doctor coat while the stethoscope hung around his neck.She smiled at him which he returned.

"Yaha kya kr rahe ho tum dono?"Mahir asked as he stepped inside and closed the door behind.

"Woh...

Bela didn't knew how to say this infront of Shruti as well as Mishra so Shruti said.

"Mein ek call krke aati hu,Mishra ji aap mujhe Zara bahar tak chod denge?"She asked and Mishra nodded taking her hint and left with her leaving the couple alone.

"Kya hua h?tabiyat thik nhi h kya tumhari?"Mahir asked and Bela shook her head.

"Toh?aise hi mujhse baatein krne aayi ho kya?"He asked as he sat down on the couch  and Bela again shook her head.

"Toh hua kya h?"Mahir asked gesturing her to sit beside him and she did that.

She then thought that he is her husband and should know about such things, moreover he is a doctor so he understands these things better then her,so she kept aside all the awkwardness and told him the reason of her sudden visit.

"Woh 2 months se mujhe Periods nhi aaye h,so meine socha ek baar doctor se check krwa lu kya problem h"Bela said and Mahir nodded understanding the situation.

"Toh mujhe bol deti mein appointment le leta"Mahir said.

"Shruti zabardasti lekr aayi h mujhe,mujhe laga aise hi nhi aaye honge, irregularities hoti rehti h na"Bela said getting a bit more confident.

"Ha irregularities hoti h but check krwane mein kya problem h,once it's okay,but 2 mahine ho gaye h so tumhe check krwa hi Lena chahiye"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

"Chalo mein tumhe Dr.Meera ke paas le chalta hu,she is the best we have"Mahir said getting up and Bela stood with him.

"Mein khud chali jaungi"Bela said,she did not wanted him to be present when she talked with the doctor,she was still a bit awkward about these things.

"Okay baba,mein nhi aaunga tumhare saath sirf tumhe unke cabin tak chod kr aa rha hu bas"Mahir said and she nodded.

Mahir then took her to doctor Meera and left the ladies alone and went back to his cabin after asking Bela to come back to his cabin after her check up.

"Kya hua?kya bola Doctor Meera ne?"Mahir asked Bela as soon as he saw her entering his cabin.

"Kuch nhi,past month se woh Art exhibition ka bht stress tha na,toh bas usi ki wajah se weight loss bhi hogaya thoda isliye Periods nhi aaye,doc ne bola h proper sleep lene ke liye aur proper meals lene ke liye"Bela said and she knew Mahir was going to scold her, because since the past month Bela had been too busy to take care of herself and Mahir has been repeatedly asking her to take care of herself.

"Bola tha meine pr tum sunti kaha ho?"Mahir said and Bela sighed and listened to his scoldings for a few mins and then said.

"Acha bas,ho gaya ab,aage se dhyan rakhungi bas,abhi mein chalti hu,aap lunch kr lijiyega,mein bhi kr lungi Shruti ke saath"Bela said.