7. 𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦

Start from the beginning

It was a selfie of an unknown young girl and Bulkhead, both smiling at the camera. The girl had medium-long black hair with pink highlights, worn in a low ponytail. She also had two twin tails at the top of her head, a two-toned purple T-shirt under a dark blue tank top with yellow stripes with a little green robot drawing and a soft two-toned purple bracelet as a match to her T-shirt.

"Her name was Miko Nakadai, my first charge." cleared up the Cybertronian, "We met each other while we were still at war on Earth and it was just us, Team Prime. Speed metal and wild punk outfits were her thing. She always searched for thrills, causing troubles, making Doc Bot's energon boil but man, what guts she got. That girl had some real fierce loyalty and protectiveness for her friends, I tell ya."

Applejack smiled as she stared at the picture, "Ain't she a sweetie. And how is she doing now?"

It took a moment for him to respond after that question, "I uh... We- haven't really talked or met since we left. I... hope she is okay."

Applejack stood silent for a few seconds, then she asked, "Do ya miss her?"

"Of course... she was our little wrecker after all."

The cowgirl quietly awwed at his sweet answer. Who knew this big strong guy had such a soft side? 

"Lookin' forward to meeting her someday."

"Hah, she will definitely like you, especially with these cool superpowers you got." Bulkhead replied with delight.

She laughed at the compliment, "Thanks Bulk. By the way, ya mentioned somethin' about bein' a Wrecker, didn't ya?"

"Yep. Back on Cybertron, I was a laborer before joining the Wreckers during the Great War. They are known to be one of the best and strongest Transformers who take any risk to get the job done on any covert combat missions they're assigned to, even the most dangerous ones during the war. Sadly, I had to leave them to join up with Optimus and the others aboard the Ark just before it left Cybertron."

"Must've been thought for ya, huh?"

"And it was. After the war finally ended, things slowly came back to normal, sure it's still not the same as it was before, but we should be happy with what we still got, am I right?"

"Couldn't say it better myself, sugarcube."

══════════════════

The city streets of Canterlot were fulfilled with all sorts of vehicles, some of them driving faster, others slower, fortunately, there was no busy traffic during the early mornings. A certain sports car though was driving down the streets, it took the attention of the fellow citizens that passed by, they glanced at it with amazement and wonderment due to its good-looking design, it's not every day they could see such rare models in town.

"Soo it doesn't have any taste?" Pinkie questioned as she held the steering wheel, pretending to drive.

"Well, it's like... consuming thousands of batteries at once." Smokescreen tried to explain as clearly as he could.

"Eesh, I will definitely need a cooking recipe for this." the pink girl thought, "We can't celebrate our victory party without cupcakes for everyone, you know!"

Smokescreen chuckled at her attitude, "Like your positive thinking, Pinks. How come you are so cheerful and energetic all the time? Whenever I act like this, they all start complaining about how-"

"- childish this behavior is!" they both said in sync.