ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - ᴘʀᴀɴᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥, 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Finally, no more exams, I don't think I can handle sitting in another room with all of that" Evan groaned as he fell to his bed.

"It wasn't much, quite easy actually" Barty responded as he moved the needle on the record player.

"Easy?! I think I failed half of mine" Evan let his eyes rest as he kicked off his shoes and climbed under the covers.

"I think I did quite well with mine" He mumbled, moving to sit on his own bed.

"Same, especially the Herbology one" Regulus spoke up, setting his stack of books onto the desk.

"Oh yeah, that one was quite easy" They heard Evan mumble from under the blankets.

"Where did Harve go, wasn't he just with us?" Regulus pondered, kicking his own shoes off before sitting on the armchair.

Who loves the sun?
Who cares that it makes plants grow?
Who cares what it does
Since you broke my heart?
Who loves the wind?
Who cares that it makes breezes?
Who cares what it does
Since you broke my heart?

"I think he went over to Dorcas when we entered the common room, it seems someone has a crush" Barty chuckled, also removing his shoes.

"Oh don't say that" Regulus laughed with him.

"I'm only saying, he does spend a lot of time with her"

"Yeah, as friends" Regulus said before being interrupted by the small snores of Evan.

"Is he... asleep?" Barty asked in disbelief, before making his way to the sleeping boy. "He's asleep."

"Not surprised," Regulus mumbled, "Turn down the music a bit"

"Do I have to?" He whined, slowly walking to the record player.

"Yes, you have to, if you're a good friend"

"Fine" He was in the middle of turning down the music when the door opened.

"Harve, where did you go?" Regulus asked the boy.

"I was just talking to Dorcas" Harve spoke shyly, as he walked into the bathroom.

"Do you like her?" Regulus followed after Harve as the boy brushed his hair.

"What?!"

"Quiet, Evan's asleep" Barty shushed him, before making his way to his own bed.

"Sorry, and no, Regulus, I don't like her like that"

Ever since the boy's met Dorcas Meadowes back in January, Harve has been obsessed. Well, obsessed isn't the right word, more of an admirer he is. He admires her from afar, asks questions about her school work and current books she's reading.

He loves how she jumps to compliment people, either on their uniqueness to the world; or their handwriting; or even praise them on their school work. She's only 12, but she certainly takes the role of all their mother's, personally.

She's also very protective, especially when it comes to Regulus - she mentioned how she sees him as her own little brother sometimes.

She was also very popular among other houses, especially Gryffindor. She spoke about her many friends from there, including her best friends. She loved to talk about three girls in particular - Lily, Mary and Marlene - their names were. She would also have many of her other friends come up to them during the feasts, talking to her like they were friends for years.