a/n

Hello there and thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

As teased in the epilogue, yes, I am planning a sequel to the story. It will be a BxB story with Ji-Sung as a teen protagonist. There will be a lot more action and even paranormal elements in the sequel. I have no timeline as to when I will begin writing and posting this, so be sure to follow me if you want to be notified about it!

I also have five other completed books up on my profile that I believe you would love too. Especially if you want more gxg romance to read. The descriptions for all of them are on my bio. Please do check them out <3

Lastly, if you loved this book and want to tip me for my work, I've linked my Ko-Fi in this in-line. All proceeds will go directly into caffeine to help me write more. xD

Oh, and if you're kind enough, I have some QUESTIONS FROM THE AUTHOR TO THE READERS.

Questions

1. Who were your favorite characters? Who were your least favorite characters?

2. What was your favorite scene? Or least favorite scene?

3. What did you think of the ending? If you hated it, what do you wish it could have been?

4. What scenes or part of the plot did you wish I have expanded on? Are there extra scenes you'd like to read? I will add bonus chapters of a scene if enough people want the same thing!

5. How did you find out about this book? Was it a recommendation on Wattpad? Were you following me or reading my other books? Did you find out about this story through social media? Do let me know!

***

Aaaand that's all, folks. Thank you for joining me in this ride of a story, and have a great day!

 Thank you for joining me in this ride of a story, and have a great day!