Episode 11: Is Love Sneaking Around?

"I bet that n***a is out with that chick again."

"So you gonna just think he always lying from now on?" Louise asks her, laughing a little.

Alisha can't help but to feel like Charles is always up to something ever since the Happy Hour incident. Anytime he tells her he's going somewhere she has doubted it.

"Do you know how you're gonna handle the situation?"

"I'm pretty sure I do, but I'm still working out the details. I'll keep you guys posted. What about you and your bullshit?"

Louise lets her know how Rondell claimed he was filling out a job application the other day. Alisha thinks about how weird it is to be talking to Louis about these things. Louise usually confides in Mya, but since she has been so caught up with Ben, she invited Alisha to the café instead.

"So why do you stay and put up with his bull shit?"

Louise thinks about how she still hasn't told anyone about her affair. Most likely the reason no one understands.

"It hasn't always been this way. It's only been a little more than a year going through this."

"Ok I get that but how long you gonna let that be the excuse? You give him a time he needs to get it together by?"

"No."

"Are you gonna give him some kind of ultimatum?"

"No."

"Girl! There HAS to be something else! You are way too smart and beautiful to deal with some shit like that. Especially now with the OnlyFans thing."

Louise is getting to a breaking point. She doesn't know how long she can keep this secret and have people look at her crazy for staying.

"If you need help getting away from him..."

"That is definitely not it!" Louise says raising her voice.

"It's just that...well...when I met you my first day on the job you were so strong minded and tough."

"I still am!!"

Alisha apologizes for offending Louise. She's ready to end the conversation after hearing her phone go off. She's been waiting for her friend to message back.

"Charles just hit me up to come home, so gotta go," she says, lying to Louise. Anxious to go so she can continue chatting with her new friend, Alisha books it out of there.

----------------------------

"So when can I see you?" is the message Alisha got from her Facebook friend. She's not sure how far she's willing to take this. Chatting is one thing, but physical contact is completely different.

"I'll think about it," she sends back, trying to sound flirtatious.

"I'm tired of just seeing pics of yo sexy ass. I want to smack it, flip it, rub it down."

She laughs at his musical reference to "Do Me!" by Bel Biv Devoe. It excites her to have someone want her so bad. It's hard for her to get into it with Charles ever since seeing him with that woman.

"Where would you want to meet...if I wanted to?"

"There's a nearby Hilton that's nice. Meet there, then go to dinner."

She now regrets telling this guy that she's single. Going to dinner sounds too much like a date.

"I'll let you know. Maybe," was the only thing she could think to say.

"Well don't keep me waiting too long."

She changes the subject. They chat for hours, and she can't help but think that maybe this really could become something more. Relationships start on social media all the time, right?

----------------------------------

"Come on girl. You can't stay mad forever."

"Yes the hell I can."

Markeesha continues scrolling through her Facebook page, trying to ignore Charles. He misses her and wants to make things right.

"I said I was sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"Why do women always do this. I said I was sorry damn it," he thinks to himself, getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk."

"And?"

"And yelling at you."

"And?"

"Damn girl! I fu**ed up! Ain't that enough!?"

"So what about that shit you said about Alisha? Getting pissy at me for saying the same damn things you say about her!"

He puts his head down. He's not sure how to respond. He does talk about Alisha, but it still stings when he hears others say it.

"How about I won't say anything I wouldn't want you to say?"

"I guess."

"So you forgive me?"

"I guess," she says unconvincingly.

"Can I take you out? To make it up to you."

Markeesha hesitates and he notices.

"What?"

"I actually started talking to someone."

"What the f***! So you saying, it's cool if we go out when I'M the one in a relationship, but we can't if you are?"

This doesn't seem to faze her, and she doesn't seem to care.

"That ain't my fault you a cheating, lying ass mother f***er," she says, laughing a little.

He becomes livid.

"You the trifling ass one, not Alisha," he says with more hurt than hate.

"Whateva. We met on Tinder. Guess we both swiped right," she says, as she busts out laughing. This makes him even more upset.

"Markeesha! Really!?"

"Don't act like you so concerned now. He ain't the only one. A guy hit me up on Facebook too," she says, now trying to make him jealous.

"So what, now you wanna be a T.H.O.T.?"

"So I'm a T.H.O.T. now that I don't wanna f*** with you?"

"No, it's because you meeting all these random ni**a's online."

"You're just jealous because you can't have me now."

"If one more person tell me I'm jealous about some shit..."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Just do you Markeesha. Don't come running to me when one of these ni**a's break your heart."

Without waiting for a reply, he turns and walks away.

"You ain't the only one that want me!" she screams as he leaves.

Turning her attention back to her phone, she smiles when she sees a message from her mystery guy.

"So when can I meet yo sexy ass," the message reads.

She feels a sudden mix of excitement and nervousness. She hasn't even Face Timed with this guy and now he wants to meet up.

"He seems nice enough. I'm sure it will be fine," she thinks to herself while sending her reply.