Episode 8: Is Love Making Love?

"I sure as hell hope he's ready to give me some," Tina thinks to herself, looking Ben up and down as he comes through the door.

"We got some shit to discuss."

"So no hey, how you doing , or nothing?"

"Have you talked to Anthony?"

"No, his ass stayed out all night at one of his homeboy's. Still pissed I guess."

"Tina. I need you to shoot straight with me. Do you have an OnlyFans page," he asks, wasting no time.

With the Pikachu face on, she stands there silent.

"What are you talking about?" she finally manages to stammer out.

"Don't bullshit me." He wishes he had thought to look it up before questioning her about it.

"Look. First of all, you ain't my man!"

Ben's eyes widen in complete and utter shock. This, he didn't expect.

"I don't have to explain a damn thing to you!"

Ben sees the vein in her forehead that pops out when she gets angry and knows she's serious. He can't seem to find any words.

"You think because we been friends for so long, and now screwin around, that gives you the right to question me about what the hell I do!?"

Without another word she stomps out the room, leaving Ben still speechless.

"The nerve of him," she thinks to herself on the way home.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want to do," she mumbles under her breath.

Now at home, she's going to do what makes her feel better anytime she's down; OnlyFans. She thinks about the fact that she doesn't do OnlyFans for the money. It makes her feel good when people enjoy watching her.

She puts on her favorite pink lingerie that pushes up her bust. She puts on her matching panties that are nearly see through.

"Damn I look good," she thinks to herself.

You can see the heart tattoo on her left breast. She locks the door so Anthony can't barge in. He would be livid if he knew she was doing this.

-----------------------------

"You'll never guess what the f*** I found," Louise tells Mya, in an anxious tone. Without waiting for a response she says, "Rondell is subscribed to OnlyFans!"

Mya is a little annoyed that, again, her friend asked her out to talk and it's all about her.

She tells Mya how she was checking the laptop to see what he had been doing and the page was still up.

"Now I need you to help me figure out what the hell to do."

"Well you could just ask him about it, silly."

"No way! He would throw a b**ch fit if he knew I was on his laptop."

"Girl, you need to stop being so scared of his ass. How you gonna live with a man you too scared to argue with."

"You just don't understand."

Mya was beyond tired of Louise telling her what she didn't understand.

"You could try to catch him on it."

"But how?"

"Oh! Ask him to use his laptop! Say there's something wrong with yours."

Louise thinks about this a minute. That may actually work.

"Then you could "need" to go in the history to look for a page you "accidently" closed," she says with a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh my goodness. That might work. Shit, I'm the one that bought the damn thing."

Louise decides that this is the plan and will execute immediately. She can't stand not being able to address this with him.

--------------------------------

Rondell is back on the couch when she returns. She knows this time she has to be sweet.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry about earlier," she says, in the sweetest voice she could manage.

"So you done b**chin at me?"

"Absolutely. How can I make it up to you?"

She wants to pour it on even more. She sits on his lap, straddling him face-to-face. She grabs his face and kisses him softly.

"You like that baby?"

"Hell yeah. You know I do," he says, in almost a whisper.

She gets up, grabs his hands, and leads him to the bedroom. Tonight, she will give him the best loving he's ever had. Then tomorrow she will execute her plan. He will never guess she's trying to trip him up, after they have such a good night.

"I'm gonna change and I want you to get the whip cream."

Without hesitation, he hustles to the kitchen.

"You think I'm stupid motherf***er," she says to herself, under her breath.

Tomorrow, she will get him drunk before she asks to use the laptop. She laughs to herself, while putting on his favorite lingerie.

"This is gonna be good."