Episode 9: Is Love Saying You're Sorry?

"So Charles, did you have fun at Happy Hour?" Alisha asks, curious how he will answer.

"Yeah it was aight," he says in a flat, expressionless tone.

He thinks about how him and Markeesha got into a fight and not sure where they stand. It drives him crazy thinking about it.

"Why the sad look?" she asks with a slight smirk on her face, knowing he's about to lie.

"Oh...well...um....Marley was tripping, actin like an ass and it just pissed me off."

"Oh really? So who else was there?"

"Oh...um...just a bunch of n***a's from the job you don't know."

"How nice. Glad you had so much fun!"

"So this is how it's gonna be," she thinks, while starting to plot her revenge. She needs to find out more about this chick...but how?

Charles' attitude suddenly changes.

"What we need to be talking bout is how yo ass need to stay off social media," he says in a stern and serious tone.

"Ugh...leave me the hell alone with that shit! I stopped doing it anyway."

She thinks about how she's been chatting and not liking pics, so technically she's not lying.

"You can even check for yourself," she says with a look of confidence.

This catches him off guard and he's not sure where to go from here. Maybe things will work out with them.

"Well Markeesha IS pissed at me. So at least I can get some from Alisha to take my mind off things," he thinks to himself.

"Well...ok...," he finally stammers out, "did you talk to Steve?"

"Yep, sure did, and I thanked him for telling you. It helped me see the error of my ways," she says sarcastically, holding back uncontrollable laughter.

He pulls her close and gives her a passionate kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back.

"It won't hurt to get some while I carry out my plan," she thinks.

He starts feeling on her curvy body, getting her excited. He leads her to the bedroom.

"Oh I know what I'm going to do. He won't suspect a thing," she thinks to herself, as she allows him to remove her top.

-----------------------------

After not seeing Anthony for a couple days, Tina waits patiently for him to return home. She thinks about how livid he was about the boxers to the point he had to stay at his friends.

"Shit! I don't even know if Ben said anything about those boxers. Hopefully he brings it up first," she thinks, starting to get a little nervous.

Anthony walks through the door, looking down at his phone.

"Hey...," she says in a quiet voice.

Silence.

"HELLOOOOOO," she says louder.

"Damn. Let me finish my post."

She rolls her eyes, irritated by Anthony always making her wait while he posts or scrolls through Twitter. There's been times she's screamed his name 5 feet away and he never looked up.

"Are you serious?"

"I barely post, and you act like I be on here all the time," he snaps at her.

"It's the fact that you're unaware of any and everything that happens when you are," she says in an irritated voice, "the house could be burning down, and you'd still be sittin there on IG."

He finally looks up and scowls at her. He's still angry with her, and now even more irritated.

"Look. I left to calm down and yo ass making me mad all over again with this naggin...like always."

"I'm just saying..."

"Well stop...cuz I need to talk to yo ass about something else."

This is the moment she has been dreading.

"First you need to explain those damn boxers behind the bed. And don't give me that bull shit about them being Ben's."

He says this so harsh and full of anger and hurt. She cringes and is filled with guilt. The irony of the situation is that they actually ARE Ben's boxers. But he would never believe that.

"If they hadn't gotten so close, it may have worked," she thinks to herself.

"I don't know what else to say. They ARE Ben's boxers! He left them when he was housesitting," she says, trying to hold back tears.

"Fine! You want me to believe that bull shit...ok. What about you back on OnlyFans??"

The tears start to roll.

"Oh don't cry now! You don't feel bad...yo ass just crying cuz you got caught!"

"How...did...you...find...out?" she stammers, struggling through the tears.

"THE SAME WAY I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BOXERS!!"

"What does that even mean!?"

She doesn't really know how even found the boxers if they were behind the bed.

"Just by chance! I needed to use your laptop and yo ass still had the site up. You said you were done with that shit!"

"Shit. No way I can tell him I just enjoy doing it. I have to lie," she thinks to herself.

"I am! I just did it recently to get a little bit of money," she said with a pleading look, "you know I'm just now going back to work."

"You could have asked me for money," he says, lowering his voice.

She sees an excuse she can use. Since she knows he would have given her money, but also that he can't afford it, it's a logical excuse. He has been covering their bills ever since she stopped working a year ago.

"You're already doing so much."

"That's not the point. You were lying to me. If I'm your man, you should have come to me regardless."

She knows he's right. Regardless of the real reason she does it. He stayed with her after he found out she was on there before and swore he would leave if she ever did it again.

"I hope he wasn't serious about leaving. I already may have lost Ben...I can't take losing him too," she thinks to herself.

"I kept your secret from everyone, because I love you. I don't know if I can take anymore lies."

"So what are you gonna do?" she says in a sad and tearful voice.

"Tina...I really don't know."