Chapter XIII - The Vampire

Depuis le début

He shoved a kiss on my lips before voluntarily turning over. He brought himself up on his hands and knees, pushing back on my resistance. I placed my hands on his slight hips, bringing him closer, skin to skin. He curved his back when I let one hand travel along his tingling spine. He felt good against me, and I couldn't wait to be granted the opportunity to be inside him, too.

He breathed a moan when I kissed his back, letting my kisses move closer and closer to his perfectly tight ass. I sat back for a moment and lean off the side of the bed for a moment, stealing a small bottle of lube from my nightstand and opened it. I applied a bit onto my cock and fingers to make it easier to ease myself inside when the time came. When I deemed him ready, I pushed my fingers down his ass and teased his hole. He bucked almost wildly when I continued to his stiff shaft and jerked him with a bit of roughness. "Mmm," he let out, "It's good, Dom. Keep going."

I smiled. I wasn't intending on stopping.

Bringing both hands back to his trim hips I positioned him so we'd be rightly aligned. I toyed with him, having a bit of fun in making arousing sounds come from him. If I kept it up Raeden would likely raise his voice and yell, maybe even tell me to stop being a teasing jerk and make love to him already. When I suspected his anger would rise, I grasped my own aching stiffness and made sure of one more thing. "Are you certain of this?" I asked.

But Raeden didn't answer me with correct words, he merely hummed a, Yes, which shivered my insides.

With that, I let myself enter him, his breathing stuttered as I slowly entered his being. It wasn't hard in the least to figure out he in fact was a virgin, that determined from the tightness of his entry. I suddenly felt like the luckiest person in the world. He was so beautiful and delicate, and to have him to myself in a way he'd never allowed another was gratifying.

When I was as far as he'd allow me, he called out, "Stop," he cried out then. I feared he was remorseful in doing this, but then he said, "No further." Raeden gripped the sheets of my bed, tightening his clasp. I knew it hurt him; not that I've ever bottomed before, but I was aware of how much it could hurt someone. He was in pain, but no matter what, it seemed my physical love was something he desired as much as I.

To sooth him as much as I could, I didn't move... just waited a few seconds... minutes, until he was ready for more. I smoothed my hands along his slender hips, bringing myself down above him to hold him against me. His chest took air slowly and steady; the tension once felt being released by a sure sense of anxiety. "I love you, Raeden," I said.

He almost replied just as fluently as me, but in a slight motion of me selflessly pulling out of him, he merely hummed.

He was ready.

Lifting myself from him, I brought Raeden up as well, who'd settled on his elbows. Having him on all four would make it easier and less painful for him. With a nod from him, I was caught off guard when he pushed back on me, calling out with provoking stimulation.

He slammed back against me a second time, and when he did the third, I met him halfway. He called out again, his voice filled with pleas and needing to become something of an addiction for the moment. Our pleasures continued in hot breaths and my tendency to lean forward and kiss his sweat-dotted skin. But when I felt something occur that I was in no control of, I underwent a trial of self-loathing, and all together the yearning to kill.

My fangs... they dropped when I reached a kiss for Raeden.

Not wanting to risk a chance in biting him, stealing his life away, I stole myself from his begging body, his moans turning from ache to confusion. I brought myself up from the bed, distancing myself as much as I could; my palms pressed against the bedroom door as if preparing to be frisked by a police officer. I kept my eyes on the floor, the hunger and unsettlement raving throughout my body. If I'd waited a moment, there was no doubt in my mind that I would've given into the craving of sinking my fangs into him, to taste the tangy A positive I knew ran hot through his veins. Raeden was in danger if he stayed; I just didn't want to be the one to cause him harm. Nevertheless, the longer he stayed, the more at risk he was.