When it finally dawned on y/n what Taehyung was up to, she decided to make most of the situation. She sat back, smirked and asked, "anything?"

"Anything," he replied determinedly.

"Okay then, get me your textbook on business management from your room."

"What?"

She shrugged, "You want personal tuitions? I'll give you personal tuitions... You want extra credit? You answer the questions I give to you."

"That-" he sighed, "that is not what I had in mind, professor-"

"Who knows-" she said seductively, "I might even give you a reward."

Taehyung's ears perked up at that, "what reward, professor?"

"First of all, call me ma'am," she said.

He smirked, "as you say, ma'am."

"For every right answer, I'll remove a piece of my clothing... and when that's done, I'll grant you wishes for the correct answers .. it could be whatever.. no limits," then she lowered her voice to a whisper, "except of course, the boundaries we've set for ourselves-"

"Yes, of course, sweetheart," Taehyung whispered back, then cleared his throat, "I'll just bring my book, ma'am." 

Apparently, Taehyung was extremely excited about the little roleplay thing they had going on and rushed back with his book as soon as he could.

"Okay I really wanna be in character but do you like- want me to like- dress like a student?" he asked.

She bit back her laugh and shook her head, "let's just continue or we'll suck the sexiness right out of it... and to be honest, I'd rather suck you off."

Taehyung put his face in his hands and momentarily pretended to cry out of happiness, "you really are the woman of my dreams, y/n.. I love you so much.." he wiped his fake tears, "oh ma'am- I got the book-"

"There you are," she took the book from him and opened the chapter that Jungkook had been studying on their study date. She remembered a few things from it and proceeded to ask those questions to Taehyung.

The start was rocky but he was getting there... After answering two questions incorrectly and complaining about how he hadn't studied that chapter, he finally got one right....

"Well done!" she smiled at him and removed her top right away, loving every moment of how Taehyung gulped when he saw her in her bra as if it were the first time he was seeing that. 

"Thank you, ma'am," Taehyung said, suddenly invigorated by the sight in front of him and all ready to answer more questions. 

She sat back and tried to not be affected by the way he was looking at her and asked more questions. He got one right after getting 3 wrong. And every time she heard Taehyung call her 'ma'am', she had to rub her legs and she knew that wasn't going unnoticed by him so he'd purposely add a 'ma'am' after every sentence.  

"Your pyjamas now, ma'am," he said, "I think these private lessons would be very beneficial for me...."

She rolled her eyes, "I hope you know that the difficulty level would go up now," she slowly removed her pyjamas.

"Bring it on, ma'am," he poked his cheek with his tongue and threw the pyjamas somewhere on he floor.

With y/n left just in her panties and her bra, Taehyung's predatory gaze was stronger than ever. And he got the next question correct too...

He tsked, "before you remove your bra, ask me the next question too, ma'am."

"That's not how it works, Taehyung-"

"Yes it does, ma'am," he said, "consider it a bonus question... if I get it right, I'll remove your clothes for you."

"Oh?"

"Try me, ma'am."

"Okay then-"

Surprisingly enough, he knew the answer to this question too...

"You were confident you'd know the answer," y/n said.

Taehyung just shrugged as he gently pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders, "maybe I knew the answers to all the questions, ma'am.. but it was just fun seeing you squirm and waiting for me to utter the correct words," he had the most evil look on his face.

"You're a devil, Taehyung."

"Am I, ma'am?" he smirked as he unhooked her bra, "do you have more questions for me?"

She rolled the eyes, "oh fuck the questions," she put the book away and pulled Taehyung towards her.

Of course there's smut in the next chapter... I know you all probably hate me for not updating but there was genuine crisis as I mentioned above..... I'm really trying... I'm sorry.