Chapter 26

Oh my god- how late am I?
If you guys are reading promise as well, can someone please dm me and remind me to update it tomorrow?😩😩PLEASE

Also, I hope you're doing well!! Lots of love❤️❤️🧈🧈🧈🧈

Jungkook's POV:

My mood went from a 100 to -68493 when I saw Taehyung at the door. Honestly, it was nice to be alone with y/n.. even though she accused me of staring at her boobs. I mean- I couldn't really help it.. plus I thought I was being subtle with the whole 'don't be too obvious you're staring' thing..

It kinda felt good when Taehyung was too shocked to see her at my place, in MY t-shirt.. even though she shouldn't have worn just the t-shirt because that asshole had been staring.. I cant believe he thought we slept together..

The idea was... well.. enticing.. but we're best friends... we wouldn't sleep together.. right?

Before I could clear his doubts, y/n screamed from the kitchen;

"Guys? What's with this toxic patriarchy? Come in here and help me.. I should not be expected to know how to cook-"

"She gets really mad when she's angry" I told Taehyung.

"I can totally sense that from her voice" he said, "let's go."

So there she was  in the kitchen, a broken egg on the floor, some white powder on her forehead- which I guessed was flour, whisking something in a bowl, looking very adorable.. I just wanted to go and give her a hug. I looked at Taehyung who was simply smiling and looking at her... I cleared my throat-

"How may I help you y/n?" Taehyung beat me to asking her that.. asshole..

"Oh good- you're here" she said, putting a strand of her hair behind her ears, "can one of you clean the floor please? I'm sorry for breaking the egg kookie- you know I'm clumsy.."

I chuckled, "don't worry about it. I'll clean it" I nodded, "what are you making though?"

"Pancakes" she smiled.

"Ooh, I love pancakes" Taehyung smiled, "what should I do?"

"Uh- just take out the syrup and the butter and set it please?" she said.

"You got it" he said.

"All these years and I've never seen you cook y/n" I took out my phone, snapping a picture of her, "there's flour all over your face."

"I- what? Oh god why am I so clumsy" she said, "stop clicking pictures- you brat."

"You look so cute" obnoxious Taehyung said.

"Oh please- let's hope I don't burn this" she said.

Within ten minutes all three of us were sitting with a stack of pancake in front of each of us.. surprisingly enough- they were neither burnt nor undercooked- but perfect.

"Mmm" Taehyung moaned after taking a bite.

"Dude- unholy" I said.

"Wow- uh.. why are you moaning?" y/n asked.

"These pancakes are almost as perfect as you y/n-iee" he said, ugh what a kiss ass.

"Almost?" she giggled.

"Well, nothing's as perfect as you, so-"

"God, you're so cheesy Taehyung-ssi" she said.

"But they're really heavenly y/n" I said, "who knew you could cook at all-"