Chapter 11

SCREW SCAMMYS. THAT'S IT. I have no energy to rant more over this.

Also, in case I haven't mentioned it- I love BTS more than my entire existence.. even though they force me to love myself and I'm pushing my limits. I love them.. They're so precious, god bless.

Oh and WHY ARE THEY GIVING US SO MANY THIRST TRAPS?

Jimin's POV:

Screw modesty, I wasn't new to all this attention. I can't remember a time in college when I didn't get that attention and ever since I got with Mi Cha, the attention has only increased. I'm not really a fan of it but I can say I've learned to live with it.

I remember seeing her, y/n, last night. The girl who finished my drink. Then Hobi hyung came over to me and asked me what I was drinking, when I told him my glass is literally empty because someone just drank it all, he laughed and told me it was for the same girl. I was confused but I helped him get the drink.

This was followed by Taehyung confessing his love for Jungkook's best friend. It was just now that I got to know that it's actually the same girl. Well, she was kinda cute. Definitely not like those naive girls who are usually "Taehyung's type"- but different. She was bold and didn't seem to think twice before saying anything.

I could feel all eyes on myself when y/n went on and on about how she has no clue who I am and how people should stop treating me like a god. I mean- I agree with her, 100%. It is really annoying at times to always have my actions watched and monitored. Being popular shouldn't really be this hard.

I saw Jungkook shaking his head, trying to control his laughter and Mi cha nodding her head in approval when y/n said she had no idea who I was.

Then when I heard Jin hyung, I just knew he was gonna say something weird and make it known that I was sitting right there in the crowd. It was actually fun watching her say all of that, oblivious to my presence. He said something about how he liked her more than Jungkook- that's when it hit me, Jin hyung would also obviously know her well if she's Jungkook's best friend.

I sighed when he asked me to show her my face but obliged. Not to sound dramatic or anything but I could literally see her face changing colors when I told her that I'm Jimin.

She was trying to pretend that it didn't bother her, but then she announced how people should continue worshipping me because I was delicious- I mean, okay I've heard that a lot but this was genuinely the best compliment I've ever received. I could see why Taehyung had developed a sudden crush on her- even though his crushes are basically for a night but still...

Jungkook pulled her out of the cafeteria almost immediately after that and Jin hyung's laughter was echoing off the walls along with everyone else's cheers. I could hear her say, "Jungkookie at least let me eat something."

Jungkookie? Huh. Cute.

So my face was red- for the obvious compliments, Mi cha was visibly fuming- for what reason I do not know. But all in all, the entire cafeteria suddenly seemed in a lovely mood.

"Wow" I managed to say.

"Wow?" Mi cha raised her eyebrows, "what's so wow in that Jimin?"

"The entire situation is wow Mi cha" Yeonjun said- he's a friend. (yes Yeonjun from TxT.)

"Uh- no it's not" she spat, "who does she think she is to come and flirt with my boyfriend?"

"I knew we should've given her a piece of our minds then and there" Sung-mi said- she was one of Mi cha's best friends.

"When and where?" I asked.

"When we had gone to speak to her but she wasted most of our time acting like a smartass" she said.

"Huh?" I asked again, "you spoke to her before? Why?"

"Leave all that Jiminie- you know how much I care about you right? I don't want these bitches like her to throw themselves at you" Mi cha said.

"She isn't throwing herself at me" I said, "she didn't eve know who I am Mi."

"Now she does" she said, "she literally called you delicious."

"Well, can you blame her?" Taehyung jumped into the conversation- when did he even come here?

"Ugh you again." Mi cha said.

"Same to you" he said, "well, Jiminie is delicious, so yeah. I don't blame her. And so is she- delicious, I mean."

"Okay but what did you say to her?" I asked Mi cha. I knew if she spoke to her, she definitely must've been rude to her for no reason. Mi cha always ended up being rude to people, sure I loved her and all that but it was exhausting to see her treat everyone so poorly. And y/n was new here, even though she seemed perfectly capable of taking care of herself, I should at least try to make sure my own girlfriend wasn't giving her a hard time.

"Who said what to whom?" Taehyung asked.

"I hadn't really said anything to her yet" Mi cha said, "plus, I can take care of whatever the conversation is honey. You don't have to worry about people like her."

"People like whom?" Taehyung asked, "oh come on, are you throwing shade at y/n?"

"Oh great, you know her too." Mi cha said, "why don't you go claim her or something? That way she'll stay away from my boyfriend. She already has Jungkook, why does she have to flirt with Jimin too? Whore."

"Excuse me? You're talking about my future wife-" Taehyung started but I cut him off.

"There's no need for those derogatory terms Mi cha" I said and then looked at Taehyung, "what?"

"Your stupid girlfriend is saying all that crap about her for no reason." he said, "shut her up before I accidentally spill stolen chemicals from the chemistry lab on her Jimmy Choos."

"Oh shut up Taehyung-"

"Mi cha, we'll talk later." I said.

"This is the second time you're blowing me off like that Jimin, and that's in one day. For him" she glared at Taehyung.

"When will you understand that he loves me more than you? How thick is your stupid brain?" he asked, "toodles"

She left with her gang without saying anything. Thank god.

"I told you she's fucking awesome." Taehyung grinned once Mi cha left, "I heard her entire speech and I daresay- I'm even more whipped now."

I chuckled, "yeah she seems sweet."