Chapter 87

Remind me to tell you how i had originally planned the story of han jisung to play out... i'll tell you after i publish that one scene...

also, I have finally made up my mind about the ship dynamics... Both- the way it'll play out for their polyamorous relationship and also the bedroom dynamics for each of them.

ANDDD, I kinda wanna ask again which scenes from this story are the most memorable and/or your favourites? it could be something funny or cute or even smut

I'm not too satisfied with the chapter and it's unedited too :((( BUT, LONG CHAPTER WOOHOO, vote and comment!!

Taehyung's POV:

Han Jisung was no threat to me... Y/n obviously did not like him by the way she was talking to him.. Unknowingly I stumbled upon their conversation...and I wouldn't have heard further had y/n not said the word 'deal'...

But nothing really became clear after that... She gave short replies to whatever he said to her. And on the other hand, Jimin had called me to ask y/n to take his call;

"Oh my god, Jimin, can you let us breathe?"

"Yeah- no," he said, "I have to ask her out."

"Well not today, dear soulmate," I told him, "she's going out with me."

"Not today... for tomorrow." he responded, "I would've asked you to come too but I can only bring a plus one."

"Where are you taking her anyway?"

"I'll call you in a bit, okay? I'm getting a call." Jimin said, "-or better, I'll come over in the evening... Ask y/n to call me later. See you, bye"

By then, y/n had cut the call and was making her way back to where we had been sitting;

"Jimin has something really urgent to say to you, y/n," I told her, "can you give him a call?"

"Yeah, I'm just doing that" she sat down on the couch.

"Also Uhm- what deal do you have with Han Jisung?"

"Uh- what?"

"I kinda heard you... you were talking about some deal"

"I'm sure you misheard" she chuckled.. it was clearly fake.

"Y/n-" I took a deep breath, "is that guy using you or something? Because I swear to god I'll-"

"No Taehyung.. everything's fine."

"No it isn't" I shook my head, "I know you're lying... I could sense something was off the day you met that jerk. I even told you that I'm watching you... You can talk to me, love" I put a hand on her cheek.

She let her face rest on my hand and looked at me, as if considering the possibilites of something but then cleared her throat, "it's nothing-"

"I have great experience in breaking bones.. I don't care how famous that dude is- if he's doing anything to you-"

"Taehyung I-" she sighed, "if I tell you, you're gonna think I'm the worst person-"

"Literally nothing could make me think that" I told her, my hand still holding her face.

"No but I really did something bad" she removed my hand from her cheek, "and even though I don't wanna go forth with it, I can't hurt Jimin-- I can't choose between them"