Chapter 96

If you were expecting jealous angry sex, this is gonna be very vanilla okay? Because well...... it was long overdue.....

Author's POV:

"Do you wanna go to my place?" Taehyung asked, a little breathless from making out with Jungkook, his hair a complete mess and his eyes gleaming with lust.

Jungkook whined, pulling him in again, all the jealousy thrown out the window. The first three buttons of his shirt were undone, his lips were swollen and he was pouting like a little baby. He was needy now... needy only for Taehyung. He didn't wanna pretend that he didn't want this, he didn't wanna act like this was impulsive and out of jealousy... Sure he was jealous and sure under normal circumstances he wouldn't have given in and kissed Taehyung no matter how drunk he would've been but this wasn't normal... none of it was.

"Koo, baby" Taehyung kissed him again, "let's go to my place, okay?"

"But y/n-"

"Is at Jimin's" Taehyung said. They had mutually agreed, between kisses, to not talk about y/n that night... If they were to regret this, they could easily do it tomorrow... But tonight was about them. Were they being selfish? Maybe... But this had waited long enough and there was no way it could wait any longer.

"Okay" Jungkook grinned, "let's go-" he kissed Taehyung's cheek, "wait but we don't have a car?"

Taehyung smirked, "I called Yoongi hyung's driver  an hour ago-"

"What will the driver do?"

"He's with the car, Jungkook.. he'll drive us home-"

"Oh" Jungkook chuckled, "what are you waiting for then?"

The driver had no interest in Jungkook and Taehyung being all over each other. He didn't care how Jungkook was on Taehyung's lap and how Taehyung was moving his hands all over the others body, especially caressing his ass. He didn't care about the sinful noises coming out of Jungkook's mouth every time Taehyung did as little as tug on his lower lip... Jungkook was very sensitive to his touch.. always had been...

As soon as they reached, Jungkook immediately hopped out of the car, pulling Taehyung with him. They quickly thanked the driver and entered the house when Taehyung unlocked it.

Jungkook shut the door behind him, his back colliding with it as he looked at Taehyung, biting his lip, suddenly unsure about what to do... But all Taehyung could focus on was how Jungkook's lips were begging to be kissed, so that's exactly what he did. 

Taehyung smiled gently before leaning in and kissing Jungkook, "how jealous were you, Jungkook?"

Jungkook quivered as Taehyung's hands came in contact with his sides and he lifted him up effortlessly. He was certainly more muscular than Taehyung.. but it had never mattered with them. His hand trailed over his nape as he tangled his fingers in his hair and gently tugged.

The kiss got messier as Taehyung's hold on Jungkook tightened. He traced his hands all over the other's curves.

"The couch?" Taehyung asked, breaking the kiss.

Jungkook shook his head, "take me to your bedroom."

Taehyung smirked before rushing to his bedroom with Jungkook.