Chapter 57

I just noticed... most of my readers are from US or India ^_^

Also, another chapter because I felt generous and sick.... 

Y/n's POV:

I was really glad Jimin said yes... Even if things did not work out in his favor, at least he won't regret not having tried...

He looked happy... his eyes had disappeared when he smiled.. that warmed my heart a lot... which took me back to the conversation I had with my mother, oppa and somehow Jin oppa too..

Before going for my classes, I had to pick something up for mom and hand it to her at Jungkook's place.. Jungkook was still asleep but everyone else was up;

"Y/n, stay for breakfast" auntie said.

"I'm not really that hungry-"

"Did Taehyung make you breakfast again?" mom asked expectantly.

I shook my head, "I had to leave before he woke up"

"He makes you breakfast?" JiHoo oppa asked.

I nodded, "he makes breakfast, I make dinner, we divided our work.."

"Interesting" he went back to reading his paper.

"Have something at least y/n" auntie urged, "or you'll have a headache later"

"Yes y/n, eat something" mom said.

"Alright" I said and helped myself to some oats and pineapple juice.

"I'm gonna go get ready, okay?" auntie said, she had to go for work.

"Have a good day" I smiled at her and she bent down to give my forehead a kiss.

"Y/n, what are your plans for dinner?" JiHoo oppa asked, "you should take mom and I out to good restaurants in Seoul.."

"I think she has plans with Taehyung" mom said, "you're watching a movie, aren't you?"

"That guy is a little too much in your business isnt he?" oppa asked.

"What- no he isnt" I said, "we're flatmates, of course we spend time together... But no, I had to cancel my plans with him.."

"Why, what happened?" mom asked. It seemed like she took it too personally.. she looked genuinely curious and.. hurt...

"Well, I have to meet someone"

"Ooh, do you have a date?" Jin oppa sat down with an apple in his hand.

"No" I shook my head, "do you remember Jisung?"

"Jisung?" he asked.

"Han Jisung?" JiHoo oppa asked, "the CEO of ARMY Labels?"

"Yeah.."

"He was your classmate right?" mom asked, "are you still in touch with him?"

"Well, I got in touch with him recently" I said, "today itself.. I had a favor to ask of him.."

"Are you auditioning?" Jin oppa asked.

"Don't you dare" JiHoo oppa said, "I'm okay with you doing anything except being a murderer.. and if people hear you sing, they would most definitely die.."