Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV:

I almost didn't want her to go away with Jungkook.

For the first time in my life I actually wanted to talk to someone and not just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'. I wanted to know more about the girl who didn't shy away from me, who actually spoke back- and most importantly, didn't know Jimin- everybody knew Jimin. Pfft.

No wonder Jungkook was so possessive of her...

She was too drunk to hold a proper conversation.. She didn't look like someone who drank very often, it is very likely that she won't remember what we spoke about.. Anyway, there's always tomorrow right? In case I forget her name (y/n, y/n, y/n), which is not gonna happen, she's THE GIRL WITH JEON JUNGKOOK.. so it won't be difficult to locate her.

Jungkook gave her a piggyback ride.. what a baby... Once they were off, I headed back inside.. Honestly, my insides were itching because I missed the fight- I did hear that some dude broke two beer bottles on the other's head because he saw his girlfriend making out with the other.. Pathetic. Why would the girl cheat with anyone else when a whole Kim Taehyung is in front of her...

It turned out I was pretty late- Hobi hyung with his 'We believe in Peace' motto had already dissolved whatever fight took place. So many reasons why Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung needed each other, number one being that Hobi hyung is a lot more chill with Yoongi hyung around him..

As if on cue, I got a call from Yoongi hyung;

"Wassuppppp hyungieee" I said.

"Tae, get Hoba along whenever you come back home." he said.

"Dude, you could at least say hi" I said.

"Um, no? You were supposed to be here with me.. Now just shut up and request Hoba to come with you." he said.

"Why" I chuckled, "is he angry at you?"

"I honestly hope it's not true but I just got a huge text from him saying that someone stole his designer coat, puked on his newest friend's boots and he had to sort out a fight instead of sitting in a VIP room sipping martinis with me" he said, "I'm really not sure what the last part is about but yea.. the text had perfect punctuation, so he is most definitely mad at me."

"Oh I know who the newest friend is.. anyway, I'll talk to him." I said, "you guys are so cute."

"Yes please. I need to treat my boyfriend tonight." he said and I could almost feel the smirk creeping up on his face even though I couldn't see him.

"Nevermind, I take it back. Gross hyung. TMI." I said.

He chuckled, "just get my boyfriend. Even mom and dad were asking about him."

"Hobi hyung" I put all my weight on him as soon as I saw him.

"No" he said, pushing me off him.

"What? I didn't even say anything" I said.

"I know you're probably here to ask me to take your brother's calls but nope. I'm not in a mood to talk to him" he said.

"Noooo, it's not about that- I mean, he did send me here but it's because he wants you to come home with me because he wanted to" I made a face before saying the next part, "treat his boyfriend tonight. Ugh- I'm getting horrible visuals.. need holy water."

His face immediately lit up but I could tell he was trying his best to hide it, "he said that?"

I nodded, "exactly those words."