check me

He was persistent , he always had an accomplishment to make me smile

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He was persistent , he always had an accomplishment to make me smile. i couldn't stand him in high school but we slowly became close and now we were closer than ever. we hadn't really spoke on what we were doing and it never came to sex but we were doing couple shit , he had stayed the night 4 nights this week and I didn't mind at all. I loved sleeping under him but i was also never the girl to play games , i wanted to know exactly what this was gonna be.

he wanted me to go with him to his grandmas 60th birthday party and i loved her so why not. i decided i would wear a sundress and keep it classy. when Legend arrived he was already filled with an attitude and i did not wanna be here , but i decided to pay him no kind and stay with his sister and whoever she was talking too.

"Oh so you Legends New fuck buddy ?" Some girl asks laughing.

"No just a friend" I say rolling my eyes.

"We can share boo no need to lie." She says trolling more.

"Like I said he ain't my man but since you so worried about him go check on em" I say.

"Oh you mad ?" She asks snickering.

"At trailer park trash ? Never but if that's what he likes go for it." I say laughing.

"Bitch what the fuck did you just call me?" She yells making a few people turn they heads.

"You heard me , bird brain ass bitch" I said rolling eyes. Instantly feeling her grab my shoulder I pushed her back and took one swing and hit her in the nose feeling a hard and heavy hand grab my arm and drag me to the front. I was so pissed , I hated messy bitches.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Legend yells turning me towards him. Wrong with me ? Clearly his bitch.

"Your little girlfriend was trynna get tough but whats wrong with me ? Go get your bird Bain ass bitch and leave me the fuck alone!" I yell walking away from him. I got me an Uber and blocked his number. He was just like every other man.

I was hurt to say the least but I wasn't gonna let it hurt me forever , he wasn't my man and that was made very clear. I wasn't dwelling on it , I always kept my guard up but i felt like Legend was different , I just couldn't get over the fact that he wasn't even my man and i somehow felt like he was.

It had been 2 weeks and I hadn't even kicked it with the group , I knew he would be there no matter what and I really didn't want him trynna save his ass. I was over it. Maybe it was cause I've been hurt before and I refuse to go through that shit again. Or maybe it was because deep down I wished he was a good guy and I wasn't gonna let myself find out anymore. It was time for me to focus on me and not my love life anymore.

T kept blowing my phone up but I really wasn't trynna be around people , I missed my friends but I felt like it was me time. I always did this , when something happened id isolate myself. I honestly didn't know if that was good or bad. My phone rang again seeing T's name go across , I figured I should answer before she just pops up.