The assasin

I was supposed to kill him , I was an assassin the best at that but yet I couldn't find it in myself to do it

I was supposed to kill him , I was an assassin the best at that but yet I couldn't find it in myself to do it. Something told me not too , I saw him and just as I was about to pull the trigger he turned around and made eye contact. Those very eyes told me to walk away.. I put my gun down and walked away as fast I could.

Just as I walked into the alley I was pushed up against the brick wall , our breathing both hitting each other. He was handsome but that wasn't why I didn't kill him.. I didn't exactly know why but I couldn't. The famous Luca Valentino , the most fearful mafia leader in the world and I could've had him. Everybody wanted him as their body , I didn't care for who I got.. I mainly did it on people who I found interest in but this one was a $100,000 deal. a deal i would be saying no to once I hit home.

"Who sent you." He snarls , keeping his grip tight on me.

"You know I can't tell you..it was a $100,000 deal. Whoever wants you dead is paying a shit ton of money so what have you done that made them pay me that..?" I say smartly not caring for his fake attempt to intimidate me.

"Who. Or you'll come with me." He threatens. I was surprised he wasn't trying to beat me out of it but maybe that's what he would do if I go with him.

"Fine. Arlo Arimose" I say as his grip let's go making me rub my wrist knowing there might be a bruise.

"Why?" He asks , he was gorgeous and the look he gave me showed me I had nothing to worry about.

"Too many questions Mr.Valentino." I say , I would tell him anyway he already knows who.

"Your a smart one." He says walking closer to me making taking a step back into the wall. He was now hovering over me , my heart beat was excruciating. "I can still take you with me..why?" He says looking at me directly.

"He said he was gonna take over everything you own , he also said he was going to take over the Russians." I said pushing him off me and starting walk away.

I could hear his footsteps but I wasn't gonna keep doing this. Feeling him pull me towards him I was a bit startled.

"What?I told you everything." I say rolling my eyes.

"You probably need protection now.. you didn't get the job done and from my experience you going anywhere without my head your dead." He says , why did he care anyway.

"I plan on killing him." I simply said. "You must not know me , I'm the best assassin out here.."' I say yanking my arm away.

"Aria Desilvá" he says making me smirk. "Why didn't you kill me?" He says.

"I really don't know." I say , I didn't.

"Your coming with me" he says grabbing my arm and dragging me with him.

It had been a year since and I was under his protection. I was friends with everyone here.. his mom and dad loved me , his sister was practically my bestfriend! And his brother Gio was like the best big brother but annoying as fuck. And Gios Wife Nala was so sweet and had the cutest daughter ever...it was just him. It was like he was beating himself for wanting to be near me I hated it. So much it made me want to leave.