his girl.

i posted this picture knowing Rhys still followed me and he would know I was back in Texas , I missed him but he was also the reason I left

he was right , I grew up with no worries and had everything handed to me if I wanted it but he never let me explain. I worked hard to become a nurse and to get where I was , I never used my name to get what I wanted.

most of the time I used my mothers maiden name when trying to get into things and it worked , when he said all those things he didn't even give me the time of day to tell him the rich life wasn't for me.

i wanted to be in a family like he was , I wanted dinners every night and I wanted parents that were on my ass. i was more close to my butler and maid than I was to my mother or father.

the only reason we came to Houston was because she knew I was mad at her and wanted to spend time with them but the moment we got here she made an excuse and left , i decided to stay until the day Rhys and I argued.

he had contacted me many times apologizing but I never replied , I was really starting to like him and he showed me exactly what he thought about me.

i was the rich bitch who came to the country town in hopes to look like a sweet innocent girl but in reality I wasn't anything but a spoiled brat.

i didn't know why he thought of me like that , I never once gave him a reason to think I had handout after handout or that I didn't appreciate anything but he had his view of me from the day he met me.

my mother and father were constantly a talk of the town because they got out of here and became ceos , i hated that we were known.

i remember the look on his face when he met me , you could tell he was in awe but he also mean mugged me and our first conversation wasn't the best.

I assumed he'd see me differently after how much we had been around each other especially after he began to call me his girl but I was wrong.

it had really been 5 and a half years yet I still felt hurt by his words , I missed him so much but I didn't know how to feel.

I wanted to hate him but at the same time I hoped he'd try to see me or even talk to me but I knew me and even if he did , it would take an army to make me talk to him.

i just so happened to arrive the first day of the fair , Tessa begged me to go and since I left without saying anything to her I felt like I owed her.

so here we were walking in and i could feel my palms begin to sweat slightly as my eyes landed on the one man I didn't exactly want to see right away.

Tessa's hand landed on my arm making me look at her as she sent a reassuring smile.

"he shouldn't give you too much of a hassle , he's been sleeping with the bitch that y'all hated." she says making me chuckle coldly. I don't know why that hurt me but it did , the moment I looked back towards him his eyes were on me and the bitch she brought up just so happened to be standing right next to him.