Neigbor know my name

today was my 23rd birthday and i planned on throwing it at my house , i woke up early and began decorating since i had been super cleaning the last few days even though my house maintained clean

i had made it outside to the backyard and decided it would a night swim vibe since it would get dark eventually and I wanted it to somewhat glow but i couldn't get the lights to stay , suddenly i turned to look at my neighbors house and noticed him standing there on his balcony that led from his room.

his eyes stayed trained on my every move and he hadn't batted an eye since I looked at him , he was tall , tan , built and handsome with quite a few tattoos and the beard on his face made him even more sexier.

i looked away realizing that he had watched me practically drool over him , getting off the ladder I walked inside to get me some water since my heart was beating fast and i felt nervous all of a sudden.

we had lived side by side for 2 years and had recently began talking because my brother needed weed and asked if he had any , since my brother has been getting weed from him and if i absolutely can't find anybody i do tend to knock on his door for some as well.

suddenly i heard a hard knock on my door , i was slightly confused because the party wouldn't be starting for a few more hours.

i was surprised to see Saint standing infront of my door , his eyes always felt like they were sinking into me and i suddenly felt so small , i didn't like that he made me nervous because the whole time we've lived by each other we never talked and sometimes it felt like he didn't even give me a glance. Let's not talk about the women he constantly brought home too.

"What are you doing here ?" I ask bluntly , mentally punching myself.

"I was trying to be a good neighbor and help you with your light but I see you got it." He chuckles and begins to walk away.

"No. I mean wait please , I can't get it to stay for the life of me and my birthdays today and when you came I was thinking about something." I say softly.

"Okay I'll help , but I think you're beautiful too." He says walking past and into my home , i stood there shocked for a minute but i decided to head to the back yard as well to ask him a question.

"Who said I think you're handsome ?" I ask as I watch him from behind , he looked back at me with a smile on his face and a chuckle.

"I can tell I make you nervous , it was so easy for you to talk to my homeboy who clearly wasn't your type but not me ? And we've lived side by side for 2 years now." He says , i was sort of out of words because that's exactly what I thought about him.

"It's not like you've tried and with as many girls that you take home I doubt you worried if I say hi or not." I say rolling my eyes.

"I only did it the first few times because I couldn't get the idea of fucking you out of my mind." He says as he finishes hanging the last light and getting down.