grown.

damien reyes 26

damien reyes 26.

it was finally our summer cabin trip and i was nervous , the last time i had seen Damien his face was between my legs and i had been screaming his name at the top of my lungs.

growing up i had found Damien very attractive but i had stayed in my lane due to him being one of my brothers best friends , Damien had texted me a few times after but I think he understood after awhile. I liked Damien a lot but I was trying to save his and my brothers friendship.

the girls and i had been the last ones to arrive so when we got their the boys had already taken one of the trucks and went somewhere , which wasn't unusual as we usually all try to do something as soon as we get here.

we had all decided to get settled , take showers and meet downstairs and we'll decided what to do , as i took a shower my mind kept thinking about the interaction i would be having with Damien. i had wanted Damien more now than ever knowing he was so close but i didn't want me to be the reason my brother and him aren't cool , I knew part of me was destroying any bit of happiness Damien and I could have but I was trying to do what was best.

walking downstairs my ears filled with the boys and Cassie , Kameron , Dalasia and Siri. I didn't hear Damien but i knew that meant he was waiting on my arrival , everyone was down besides me and i was dreading it.

as i walked in im greeted like usual , we had all been pretty close as we do this every year and see each other occasionally , it was just i had been avoiding Damien personally.

"Finally , the princess has arrived." My brother says laughing.

"Oh shut up , what are we gonna do ?" I asked.

"Well we were thinking taking the boat out and cross the island to get food." Kameron says.

"Sounds good to me , shall we go ?" I ask looking between the group and catching a slight glance at Damien , he was watching me intently and i suddenly felt nervous under his gaze.

"Yeah." Kameron says as we start walking out the doors.

i had walked down the stairs of the boat heading towards the bathroom , as i was coming out i was faced with Damien my eyes glanced over his figure as his arm was leaned against the door frame as he help a unreadable expression.

i couldn't help but bite my lip as i looked at him , memories flooding back as i imagined my hands on his shoulders and my head dropped back as i begged to cum.

"E-excuse m-me." I stutter out as I try to push past him but his free hand lands on my waist holding me in place , i couldn't look at him i tried so hard but the arm resting on the door frame now came to my chin directing it towards him.

"Explain." He says his voice demanding but not to rough on me.

"Your Tyson's best friend—" I tried to say but was rudely cut off.