Always been yours

Travis's POV

Travis's POV

i watched as she danced with some random guy , his hand tucked her hair behind her head and traveled down the side of her body resting upon her waist. My fist clenched and I was shocked the glass i had in one of them didn't shatter.

I took the glass of whiskey to my lips chugging it and taking a big sigh as I watched her laugh that pretty little laugh she always did.

It had been 4 years since I seen her , had her , kissed her , hugged her and this was the last thing I wanted to see when I first saw her again.

"You're gonna be stuck with her all week , think wisely Trav." My brother Jason says from behind me , he was right. I was about to act irrational and she would be mad at me.

"I know." I huff out.

"Trav , all she ever wanted was you. She didn't care about anything else , you're the one who thought she needed more. It's time to be a man or let her go." He says and gets up. My eyes watched her all night , i felt peace when she stopped dancing with the random man and began to mingle with her friends.

I admit I was jealous but I listened to what Jason said and I had to get her back before it was too late.

I watched as she suddenly turned to me and her eyes connected with mine , so much emotion swam in her eyes and i felt my heart beat faster. The only woman who could do these things to me.

Her body changed , she had gotten slightly thicker and her hair was longer. He skin glowed and her smile was still the prettiest thing on the planet.

the mini skirt on her drove me crazy and the tattoo the laid upon her thigh had me wondering what it said , she had changed and it made me crave her and need her even more.

I watched as she turned around and made her way towards the bathrooms. I couldn't hold back anymore. So I made my way towards the bathroom.

i stood in front of the mirror looking at myself but mainly trying to control all the emotions flowing through me , it had been years since i seen him and he was more handsome than ever