2 • 125 • 137

Start from the beginning

"And when that thing enters the Bug Room, I'll destroy the scale," Urek Mazino spoke.

"If everything succeeds, I'll stick in this piece of the mirror at the end, which will achieve my and the sworn enemy's goal while simultaneously allowing us to escape from here with you guys," Big Breeder Hwang said. "I can't go to the place where the scale is, plus I have to open the gate, so you guys have to lure that scale for us."

"Who wants to go?" Urek Mazino asked. "Around four people should be enough."

"I'll go," Altaira volunteered, followed by Khun, Rachel and Rak.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

There game that Zahard has prepared for him and Bam was more than a simple death match. It was a game with a chance for Bam to win.

As long as he could find at least two or three orbs and destroy them, he could win the game. But the orbs were hidden, not even Zahard knew it. Zahard wouldn't cheat on this game, Edahn was certain of it because of his pride.

But the first orb has been found by Zahard and destroyed by him. If he destroyed another one, it will be a game over for Bam.

Zahard who felt that everything was too quiet wondered if Bam had given already. He couldn't even find his shadow or hear a single thing from him when something was aiming from his back.

Zahard jumped to dodge the attack. In the mid- air, he realized that he was surrounded by more bangs.

'Is he able to control this much shinsu at once? From the place that I can't see?' Zahard wondered. He smiled, 'How amusing.'

However, all his attacks were still blocked by Zahard easily, until he saw a [Shinsu Black Hole Sphere].

The [Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere] shone on his hands, even though Zahard controlled massive amount of shinsu to attack and destroy the sphere, the [Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere] was still fine.

"... I see," Zahard spoke as he came to realize something. He saw the first thorn belonged to Bam has been ignited. "So are we really getting started now?"

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

[ Time- Manipulation : Acceleration ]

Large and thick green vines were released from the floor and quickly attacked the puppet.

The puppet gritted her teeth and activated her [Time- Manipulation] ability. She wanted to reverse the time, but it was disturbed by Charlotte's hourglass.

[ Time- Manipulation : Irreversible Time ]

Now, she couldn't cancel the attack. She could only create a shinsu barrier to block against that attack.

'To think that she would be able to learn that skill in such a short time...!'

Now, she was cornered by those vines. If she made one small mistake, those vines will definitely stab through her and she would be crushed into pieces.

'Her talent is truly terrifying....'

Her heart was beating fast in fear. She remembered this feeling. This was the feeling that she felt whenever she greeted her master, the one who "created" her. At this point, the puppet had no other choice but admit it, that even if Charlotte didn't steal her body or possess the rare ability to manipulate the time, her potential will always surpass her.

'This body is supposed to be stronger than the old one... I've used the body for so long... but I could never release this kind of power...... but why is that when she uses my old body, she could do all things that I could only wish to do?!'