Zack X Gun [Smut]

Start from the beginning

There's one person Zack had been avoiding, up until now.

Gun looked at Zack, slightly glaring at the boy. Zack's heart beating a little faster than it had earlier as he looked away.

"Hi Zack." Gun spoke loudly over everyone's voice.

Zack looked up to Gun and let out a short, simple, "Hi."

A few voices could be heard talking about them, things like "What's going between them?", "Are they fighting?", "What's with the hi's?"

Zack then turned around, "I'm gonna get a drink," he yelled over the loud music to let Daniel know before he walked up to the bar.

As it reached deeper into the night, the club got crowded, the music got louder, and Zack, who had about seven vodka shots in total.

Finally getting up from his seat at the bar, he walked over to a large group of drunk, sweaty bodies and over to Daniel.

"Daniel!" Drunk Zack spoke over the drowning music and into Daniel's ear.

"Zack!"

"Dance with me."

"What?" Daniel by now was very confused.

"Dance with me."

"Yeah okay, but what about Gun?" He questioned

Zack looked over at Gun who had been eyeing the boy for a very long time now and looked back at Daniel.

"I don't care about Gun. Just dance with me."

"Fine." Daniel gave in, and just as he had said this, Zack threw his hands around Daniel's shoulders, leaning so close to him he could smell his amazing scent.

Daniel wrapped his own hands around Zack's waist as they swayed to the music.

Gun never knew the the level of jealousy that he could reach until now. The slight glare from before dissapeared, now an angry frown appearing on his face as he watched the two dance so closely, he knew he was right. Kind of. Gun left his drink on the table and whatever conversation he had been in, too focused on the two bodies on the dance floor.

"Gun! Where are you going?!"

Gun walked over to the two, angry frown still visible, but trying to keep his cool.

"Zack." He spoke.

Ignored.

"Zack?" He spoke again. Ignored.

Before Gun could repeat again, Daniel spoke, "Zack, um, Gun's-"

"I don't care." Zack said bitterly.

Gun glared at them both, clearly showing his anger and irriation.

"Zack don't make me-"

"Go away!"

And just then Zack's wrist was being gripped by Gun and pulled away from the big crowd, dragging a very drunk Zack with him to the clubs elevator.

"Let me go!" Zack yelled as he hit Gun repeatedly with his free hand.

He pulled Zack into the elevator with him and proceeded to press the button to a floor he's brought Zack to maybe a few too many times.

"You looked like you enjoyed that alot."

Zack remained quiet looking at whatever he could find interesting. Nothing really. It's an elevator.

"Zack."

Zack drunkily babbled, "Yes! Yes! I did enjoy it! So wh-"

But before Zack could even finish his sentence, Gun kissed him, hard.