The sunrise of new chapter

It was the rooftop of Randimates' palace. It seemed to be a massive playground, had a small flower garden aside. Vallin was holding a bow and arrow in his hand. Raison was also standing with him. Vallin's fiery eyes were on a winging pigeon in the air. It was holding a transparent balloon. Many candies were visible inside. Such three flying pigeons were winging right there. Vallin aimed for the first one, the balloon got popped. The candies fell down. Some children standing down there rushed to collect it. Their happiness didn't know any bounds. The pigeon was absolutely fine, the aim was made that smoothly. He aimed for the second one. The balloon again got popped, and the noise of the children was higher now. But he made the third aim quite difficult as he aimed first two so easily. And he always wanted to win everything differently, which was never done by anybody. He looked at Raison, to set the third aim up. Raison asked two standing guards to do it in gesture. The guards went to the left pigeon. It flied down and they belled a small bell in the neck of it. Thus the set up was made. Vallin got blindfolded by Raison. The pigeon in the air was now winging slowly so that the bell dinged. It was quite difficult to aim it. There was a grave silence. Especially the children were most curious about it. They could see Vallin up there by a side. Vallin was following the bell. Raison was a bit tensed about the pigeon. It was not a good sign in sorceress world to hurt a pigeon. He aimed for it, and left it in the air. Going through the air, it popped the balloon once again. Raison took a breath of relief. Vallin put the blindfold off. Again the children were cheering to collect the candies. One guard looked so much impressed. He was young, had brown hair. His face still had that teenage vibe. Raison had hired him recently. Though the palace didn't need guard anymore but as the boy was helpless, Raison managed him to get the job. Vallin had no problem further. The young boy named Rayo had lost his parents in his childhood. He was raised by his grandpa. But his grandpa's death mysteriously took place one month ago. And the death body was found in the Axonic sea. However, Vallin walked to the rooftop's boundary. While the unplanned happiness of the children was caught in Raison's eyes. Vallin's eyes caught a little boy who looked sad to not get any candy. Maybe he knew this boy. But couldn't remember. Then he realized it was the boy he met last day while Rymania was with them. Yes, he was Robin. He looked very sad. Her sister Hilsa tried to console him saying, " I'll make orange candies for you. Don't be upset. Let's go home and collect oranges from the garden."
- "I don't want orange candies!" He replied with a breakable voice.
"I want those yummy candies..." His voice smoothly faded up.
- "I don't have any money right now..." she felt really so bad saying this.

Vallin heard their conversation. So he sent a basket of candies through Rayo. And he was watching them from the rooftop. Rayo went to them and offered the candy basket to Robin. It had a small golden teddy too. But Hilsa totally refused to take it. She didn't want it free, couldn't even pay for it. So she just denied. Rayo requested a lot but couldn't convince her.
- "Sorry. I can't take it free. But thank you"
He failed to convince Hilsa but successfully managed to give two candies from the basket. Then moved his hand to offer Hilsa.
- "No, thanks. I don't want."
She didn't knew the king was watching them. So they turned back to catch the supermarket's road.

- "You know it's alone at home. We'll have to get bread for it from the supermarket. Don't waste more time. Let's hurry up." She murmured.
- "Do you think it'll eat breads?"
- "I think it'll as it's very hungry." The voice faded up.
While moving to leave that boundary side, Vallin overheard their conversation. Found them leaving through the supermarket road. Meanwhile a so special-looking owl flied down on Vallin's shoulder. It had galaxies in its eyes. It was blind by birth.
- "Who was that girl Raison?"
- "Oh- she's Hilsa Duohip. Her parents were wizards, secretly living in scientific world. When their identity came out, they were killed by some toxic people. I took them here as they were not safe there too."
- "Umm... interesting." He ended up saying.
"Put an eye on that girl. She seems suspicious to me." He said to the owl. Making weird sound, the owl smoothly flied away. Like it said something to Vallin. After being a white magician, Vallin had an owl as a messenger. That too a blind owl. He was the one and only who was really a white magician, pretended to be a black magician, and had an owl just like a wizard.