Mysterious lady of the abandoned bungalow

The magical carpet was flying in the sky. Though it did fly so fast. But now it wasn't able to as the storm was pulling it back again and again. At a moment, the flying carpet entered into the jungle again as it couldn't bear the fast wind. It was trying to overcome  the storm. But the trick didn't work much. Jenny was hardly standing on the carpet. Her right hand was over her face. Golden red hair was randomly blowing. Sometimes coming on the face. It was badly lightning. An owl was sitting on a big deciduous tree. Its yellow eyes were shining. It was weird to see an owl here as this jungle didn't have any owl for last ten years. It used to have but suddenly all got disappeared. There was an old bungalow in the middle. It seemed to be abandoned for years. But surprisingly some hurricane lights were hanging outside the bungalow. Finally the storm turned into a thunderstorm. The hurricanes blew out. A man slowly came forward and stood ahead of the bungalow. He owned amber eyes and black hair. Bright in color. Around thirty years old. The wetted-owl flied and sat on his neck. There was a silence. The man's eyes were not moving from the abandoned bungalow. "Could you find her?" Asked the man. The owl made some noises and the man understood it's a "no".

- "It's been seven years. Bloody seven years.... If he still doesn't get the crown, we'll lose everything." The owl made some noises and agreed with him.

- "I just hope that bloody curse doesn't come true. It'll ruin his life and destroy humanity as well." Keeping some silence on, the owl started speaking.

- "But what will happen by finding her? She has gone mad."

- "I know that. But she's the only one who knows about the black magical crown. It's so urgent for him to get that crown. It wouldn't be that urgent if he wasn't cursed." There was a pause.

- "But....sorry to say, master Raison, it's a curse, it'll come true, for sure. None can stop it."

- "Shut up, Peon! Don't you dare to say that again! I won't let him happen anything! Doesn't matter what I have to do for it. I'm ready to pay for it." He said with an unmistakable voice.

- "Sorry, master." Though he showed  the frustration on the owl, but in his mind, he also knew nothing could stop the curse happening. But he couldn't give up. He would keep trying to find out the crown. No matter what. He would do it for his dearest friend. There was a grave silence. The rain was about to stop. Suddenly, the owl carefully detected something and shouted.

- "Master! Maybe the spirits smelled our existence here. They're coming towards the bungalow!"

- "Let's not waste time and leave." He whistled and a magical carpet came there from the sky. He looked back at the bungalow for the last time. Took a deep breath. And they left. The thunderstorm had stopped. But the weather seemed to mess again. Jenny was sitting next to a tree. Fully wetted. Her right hand's elbow had been injured. The wound was quite deep. The storm had imbalanced the carpet and she fell on a tree. It was badly paining. Jenny was trying to shallow the pain but couldn't. She wasn't able to stand up in pain. It was 3:30 o'clock. The full moon was totally red. Jenny tried to stand up but failed by falling down. She tried again and again. And finally she was succeeded. She was so thirsty.

- "Zozo, w-water please." She asked the magical carpet for water. And the carpet came up rolling a water bottle with. Jenny took the bottle and started drinking. Two yellow eyes were shining on the same tree in the dark. Desperately looking at Jenny. "It's been so damn late. Let's leave, Zozo." She said with a tired voice. The magical carpet came ahead of her and she moved her leg to stand on. But suddenly the two-eyed creature attacked on her. It was the black cat. It jumped on Jenny's neck and snatched the backpack from her shoulder and ran over the trees. It didn't give enough time to get the situation. "Hey! Stop! It's mine!" She shouted. But the cat didn't stop running. Jenny also started chasing after the cat. Though she was injured but there was her locket in the backpack gifted by her mom. She put if off for some while as she was suffering a neck pain. The cat was too fast. Jenny kept on running. And it finally ended up. It was again the bungalow. The cat was sitting in front of the bungalow. Its eyes were shining.