Time travel

Two days later.....

A great boredom began. Jack was totally bored.

- "Why president DX had to declare off days?" Jack said irritatingly.

- "You were so freaking excited about two days ago. Huh?" said Jenny.

- "But now I prefer banning studies instead."

It was midnight. Aarav closed a novel. He took it from the school library. Though he didn't want to take it. But professor James (English professor) made him take it against his will as the novel was written by him. This young professor was trying for seven years to build his career as a writer. He published five books of him. But it was a flop. Aarav didn't like professor at all as he had a lot of attitude.  Though Aarav accepted to take the book but wasn't interested to read. But professor James clearly said he would hear Aarav's opinion on it. So forcefully he made himself read it. And it was very over boiled. Totally a waste of time. Although he knew other students would try hard to please him by fake compliments. Because it could affect their results. But Aarav couldn't be fake. He would be honest. Didn't matter how harsh would the consequences be. He was not interested to get good marks with a lie. It was been too late. Why mom hadn't arrived home yet? The question rose in Aarav's mind. She was never that late. She came back from the school before 5 o'clock, highly 5:30. Aarav was thinking all this, suddenly, he heard the door getting opened. He quickly stepped down to the downstairs. It was his mom. Looked fully tired. Tiredness in the eyes, badly needed a sound sleep. Her body was denying to move on.

- "Mom! are you okay?"

- "Y-yeah, dear." She said with a tired voice.

- "Why are you so late?"

- "Oh, I totally forgot to tell you. I've joined a supermarket as a shopkeeper. Have you had your dinner?"

Aarav ignored the dinner topic.

- "Why did you join supermarket?" He asked with an unmistakable voice.

- "I told you earlier that doctor has added more medicine for your dad. And those are quite expensive."

- "So you'll work overday and overnight from now?"

- "No, today was the first day, so I had to stay long. I'll be back before 9:30."

- "No way! Look at you! You're so tired. You need rest."

- "I won't be paid taking rest, Aarav. Try to understand."

- "It's all about money, nah? Then let me do this job."

- "Stop it, Aarav! Stop behaving so insane. You've to study hard and make a bright future. You can't live like us. Stop focusing on all these stuffs You're not going to be involved with any job! I can handle it."

She strictly warned and moved to the her room in downstairs.
- "Mom!" But Lymine didn't look back and left.

Why mom is doing this? Was it really necessary? Why our destiny is playing with us like this? When will this end up? Will this ever end or not? Why our family is cursed like this? All these questions were in Aarav's mind. Heartbroken. He couldn't see his mom struggling like this for their family's existence. He just couldn't. He was sick of the curse. Is everything about dad? Isn't there any way to give dad back his normal life again? Is there no alternative to make him alright? Why so? If dad will be okay, their all problems will be easily sorted out. Couldn't they live a happy and blessed life like before? Where had those golden days disappeared? It got mashed under the car which made his father paralyzed? Next morning was a Sunday. A weekend. School was off. But Lymine's work wasn't. She left early in the morning for the supermarket to work extra hours. Aarav was still sleeping at that time as he couldn't sleep at night. He tried to close his eyes but his mom's struggle was coming in front of his eyes again and again. And it was totally intolerable. He got anxious to build up his career fast. Not for him. For his family, which was currently on a shakable situation. The more he was trying to close up his eyes, the more tension of career was sucking him. Aarav just got a letter saying "Going to supermarket to work extra hours. Left your breakfast in the kitchen. Will be back soon. Take care, sweetheart."