Prologue To The Next Book

Beast has been intrigued by the outgoing and sassy Poppy since riding back with her from Louisiana. There is so much trauma and bad things in his past that he doesn’t believe he deserves her or happiness. Born to his crack addict mother. She beat him regularly and locked him in a cage until he was eight. He wasn’t allowed to go to school or outside. His mother was hiding from the club. His mom used to be a sweetbutt for the Sons of Silence MC until she sold them out for a fix. Ricochet was there enforcer when Mayhem’s dad was in charge. He knocked her up before she sold out the club. They agreed to wait until the baby was born to kill her. She escaped and ran. They was found when Beast was eight. Ricochet killed the rat and took his son. Camille, Ricochet ol’ lady, helped raise him. Beast had to learn to fight because he was small for his age and ignorant. He was bully relentlessly by everyone at school but the other kids from the club. Took him a couple of years but he caught up to his classmates intellectually. Now most would say he is one of the smartest, strongest, and deadliest man they know. Beast earned his name by being able to tear men apart with his bare hands as well as he can with his knives.

     Poppy Montgomery spent her childhood in a religious cult. Poppy and Willow never knew which dad they were going to have. He was a great dad some days. Others not so much. Very 1950s believed in “home correction” he would beat our mother for every perceived infraction. He also believed in “spare the rod, spoil the child”  and we learnt to avoid him when possible. The only thing that made it bearable was her younger identical twin, Willow. Their parents disowned when they ran from the cult to go to college instead of marrying the leaders sons right out of school. Willow is now a veterinarian. She loves animals. Cherry hired her to care for her dogs a couple of horse farms hired her on too. So she is a traveling vet. Local travel. Poppy graduated with degrees is social work. Took her test and got licensed to be a licensed clinical social worker. Doc hired her on at the free clinic part time also she is working with VA with homeless veterans too. Now if the man who she fell in love with would just admit his feelings for her to, her life would be complete. Poppy can see the pain behind his eyes and know he thinks he is broken. He’s not. Beast is everything she has dreamt of since was a teen. He is intelligent, strong, and not afraid to be deadly. He could protect her and give her the security she so desires. Recently Poppy and Willow both have seen members of the cult around. They are terrified they will be taken back. Willow and Poppy was to marry the leaders sons.  Will Beast open himself up to love? Can Poppy show him he deserves love? Can they fix each other? Will the cult take the twins back? Find out in book five of the Sons of Silence MC.