Pleading The Fifth

UNKNOWN POV

     Being handcuffed and arrested for possession and drug trafficking sucks, but seeing that bitch’s shocked face that I am not Mayhem was priceless. Knowing that she didn’t get who she wanted makes this worth it to me. I hate hearing the smugness in her voice as she talks to that bastard, Thomas, on the phone. Sounds like he will be here for the “bust” on the clubhouse. “Bust” my ass, more like a raid and plant. I am going to dance my way out of here when it all goes down. These eight by eight cells are not meant for a big man like me.

     I hear the door open that leads back to the cells. That little prick that arrested me comes to my cell. “Arms behind your back and link your fingers.” he commands. I do as I am told. “Good. Now turn around and back toward the door.” he demands. I again comply. He cuffs me and opens the door, grabs my arm, and leads me to an interrogation room. He uncuffs one hand and cuffs me to a ring on the table. He then shoves me down into a chair. I notice his name tag says, Officer T. Simmons. I want to slap his pansy ass. He’s lucky he left.

      After sitting here about thirty minutes the door opens and Agent Mallory walks in looking smug. Just a matter of time before she is the one in cuffs. I smile at the thought. “Mr. Buckhorn I am Agent Mallory Mohoan with the FBI.  I don’t know what you are smiling at Mr. Buckhorn. You are facing some serious time. We caught you with 100 oxi, 10 grams of meth, and 100 grams of heroin. You and your club is going down for drug trafficking and possession. Though we might be able to make a deal.” she smirks as she tells me this. I just smile and say, “Lawyer.” That pisses her off, you can see it in her eyes, even if she holds her smug smile one her face. “Now Mr. Buckhorn…” she starts but I interrupt her, “It’s Ironhorse, not Mr. Buckhorn and I said lawyer.” I state. “Okay, Ironhorse. As I started to say Ironhorse, if you get a lawyer now, I won’t be able to help you. I won’t be able to make this deal with you.” Mallory sneers at me. “I don’t care about no deals. Lawyer now.” I demand. “Fine. Have it your way. You and your club are going down either way.” she scoffs as she slams out of the door.

      After about an hour, the door opens again. A gorgeous woman with long hair so light blonde it is almost white. Her eyes are so light of a blue the are almost translucent. I just stare at her with my mouth I am sure agape. I shake my head and murmur, “Huh?” I just realized she had been talking to me. She laughs, “I said, hello Mr. Buckhorn. I am Cecilia Caphorne. I am your lawyer. Your club hired me to represent you.” she states and holds her hand out for me to shake. I shake her hand and it sends a jolt straight through me. She jerks back slightly shocked, then she smiles at me. “Please call me Ironhorse. All my friends and family do. Nice to meet you.” I stammer out. “Very well, Ironhorse it is. You can call me CeeCee, almost everyone does. Now let’s go over what happened.” she replies. For the next few hours, we go over and over what happened. I don’t think she believed me at first but by then end I am sure she did. “It’s important that Agent Mallory does know, we know she set me up. That’s the only way to expose the corruption.” I reintegrate before she knocks on the door to let them know we are ready. She nods her head that she understands and knocks.

     Agent Mallory enters looking less smug followed by Officer Simmons. I bet that she is pissed he is in here. Before Mallory can even speak, CeeCee informs them, “My client has nothing to say to you. He will plead the fifth to all your questions.” “Well that is your client’s right to do so. Even if it is stupid of him. I was going to offer him immunity on these charges to tell me about his club, The Texas Patriots, and Alejandro Garcia. Now he can just go down with his club. Since there is nothing else to say here, take him back to his cell. I would get use to it since you have nothing to say, right?” she asks. I just nod and smile at her. Simmons unhooks me from the ring and cuffs me again. Soon I am back in my cell. I hope this all is over soon, this cell is small enough to drive me crazy.