The New Nakama and some weird feelings.

Start from the beginning

Chessmarimo: YES WAPOL-SAN!

the fusion tried to shot Chopper, he tried to use the rumble ball: jumping point to dodge, but some arrows hit him.

Y/N: CHOPPER!

Chopper: don't worry, I'm fine, ARM POINT!

Chopper transforms into a half-human with super strong arms.

he punched Chessmarimo who fell to the ground spitting blood

while Y/N and Chopper finish defeating the strange fusion, Luffy runs through the castle looking for Wapol.

Luffy: where is he?  why do these hallways never seem to end?  did I get lost like Zoro? 

Wapol reached the top of the castle, looking for his "toy", a massive weapon that could destroy the entire castle.

Luffy heard Wapol laughing and went upstairs, finding him ready to eat the weapon.

Wapol: I will destroy you all and build a new castle over your bodies, Straw Hat!

Luffy: GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL! - his fists hit Wapol's mouth.

Wapol: I WILL EAT YOU, BRAT!

he opened his mouth to eat Luffy, but he stretched his fingers around Wapol's mouth to stop him.

a gun emerged from Wapol's throat and he aimed at Luffy.

Luffy: what is this?! - Wapol tried to shoot, but Luffy let go of his mouth and dodged the bullet.

Luffy grabbed the man and threw him towards the roof of the castle, leaving him with his head trapped.

Y/N and Chopper look up and notice the two fighting on top of the castle.

Luffy walks towards Wapol with his fists clenched.

Wapol: WAIT! mugiwara, do you want to be my ally? we can rule the world together!  you will be highly respected in the grand line!

Luffy: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE ANYMORE! - he threw several consecutive punches at Wapol and sent him flying once more far away from the island.