kyungsoo reached to his side to get a good hold of the scissors again when the steps stopped. " hello?" it was a girls voice. if she was alone, he could take her maybe. she sounded young afterall, maybe not a well fighter or very smart if she dared to call out whilst alone.

" anyone there ?" her steps came closer to the door and his hand turned the scissor, tightening the hold while he carefully moved behind the desk on the wall, ready to jump out in case she'd come in through the door now. he didn't think he'd have much of a chance with the way he was but maybe catching her off guard would give him enough advantage to pull it off after all because he wasn't going to sit and wait for someone to kill him. Then his eyes lowered to a thin old rope, he'd ripped from the curtain holders the night before, and onto the bed not far from him, one of the foot stuck in the ground and frozen over from the water that had leaked through the ceiling.

the door knob turned serveal times, followed by a curse on how cold it was and another on how stupid locks were. he inhaled to stay steady and calm, putting the scissor back into his pocket as he pulled the rope closer to himself just as the lock clicked and he heard her open the door.

" h-hello ?" she asked again, a bit more wary, it almost made kyungsoo think twice on jumping her once she'd get close enough, almost was a key word at that.

she stepped foreward and he waited patiently, quietly even as she stopped to look around and then conitnued and got closer to where he was. As soon as he saw her legs appear, he kicked them with his good foot.

she yelped falling to the side and he got up to swing the rope around her throat from behind, crossing it to tighten and she gasped clinging to it while he dragged her on the ground back with himself until he reached the bed and finally tied her to the foot of it.

she gasped and struggled holding onto the rope while he was standing again, pulling the scissor out as he stepped over her struggling legs to get down in front of her and bring up the blade to her throat with the intention to kill. Yet he stopped once his eyes met hers, glowing up in blue and as they did so did kyungsoos and he hesitated.

his strict frown faded and his eyes looked inbetween hers while he lowered the blade. His lips partened ,, you.. " he looked over her again frowning confused before at last he brought the scissor up again to cut the rope at once.

she gasped in air loudly, rolling over to break into a coughing fit while he watched her in disgust and confusion. putting the scissor back into his pocked while she desperately tried getting air back into her lungs and clung to her red throat, tears in her eyes.

she was useless, he concluded, no threat to him, just pathetic.

" my god, you could've killed me !" she exclaimed turning around to look at him with wide teary eyes as she brushed the few that had trailed down her cheeks away.

" that was the intention.. " he mumbled annoyed.

" what ?" her voice cracked and she held her throat checking for blood as she got up only to stumble back fearfully "but you're an omega too.. "

he looked her over at the question, backing away again before his eyes spotted her backpack scattered besides her.

kyungsoo stepped over suddenly unbothered of her being there and she gasped, stumbling away quickly as if she feared to be attacked again, yet he didn't spare her another glance as he got down to her bag, pulling her things out and searching through them. " even your stuff is useless " he complained, moving back to the door to look out before back at her"are you alone ?"

" n-no .. "she cleared her throat so he stopped, eyes meeting hers again. she was lying, he concluded and fiddled with the scissor in his pocket, looking back out " are you running away from your pack too ?"