GODHOOD AGAIN

2 months later . . . . . . .

I was exhausted. Unfortunately being the strongest demigod of the century meant I was a homing beacon for monsters around the world. It sucked. I walked around the corner of the street I was on. I was in Cleveland Ohio when I saw 10 monsters jump at me!! I counted 5 hellhounds, 2 hydras, 3 big wolves, 1 Minotaur, and a drakon. I sighed uncapping Riptide.

30 minutes later . . . . . . .

I had tried to fend them all off but I hadn't eaten properly in 2 months. I was fatigued and malnourished to the extreme. Eventually I whittled them down to just 1 wolf. It was massive with silver fur and black stripes on his back. It had silver teeth and claws too. It snarled and leaped at me, claws and teeth glistening. I ducked and slashed at its underbelly. Unfortunately I was too tired to aim properly and hit its left paws. It let out a loud yelp and ran away.

Using my last bit of strength, I hobbled out of the suburbs and into the woods. I made my way to a river and sat down. Suddenly I heard a war horn blow. A silver arrow thudded into the tree next to me.

"Halt stranger identify thyself." I heard a familiar voice say. "Hands on your head male." I put my hands on my head and turn around. As I turned around a wave of exhaustion and fatigue hit me. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and just as I passed out I heard Thalia and Artemis say, "PERCY!!!"

Timeskip 4 hours . . . . .

I woke up feeling groggy and head pounding, I also felt a weight on my chest that felt human. I opened my eyes to see . . . . Artemis sitting in a chair with her head on my chest.She looked adorable with her silky auburn hair sprawled on her chest and drool in a puddle by her. I smirked, locking that thought away in a safe space. . . . WAIT ARTEMIS IS SLEEPING ON ME!!!! I freaked out and was about to move when I saw Thalia walk in.

I saw her look at me and then at Artemis. She got an evil grin on her face.

"Shhhhh" Thalia told me as she put a finger to her mouth. She summoned a lightning bolt and shocked her. Artemis shot up her hair tangled and drool across her face.

"W w what happened?" She said groggily. Thalia burst into laughter and try as I might, I snickered a little as well. Artemis looked around and saw a mirror upon seeing herself she flushed bright red and snapped her fingers to change her appearance. A silver light engulfed the room and when it faded I saw she was in an 18 year old form with gray yoga pants and a camo parka on. She had put her hair into a messy ponytail. I was stunned.

After an awkward silence a blue bolt glowed on Artemis' arm. She sighed, "I've been summoned to a meeting, Thalia you stay here and in two hours move to campsite B while I take Perseus to Olympus."

"Yes, milady." Thalia said, stepping out of the tent.

"You ready Perseus? I will have to flash so close your eyes." Artemis warned. I obliged and felt a heat engulf me and when Artemis gave the all clear I opened my eyes to find myself outside the Olympus throne room doors.

"Ready, the plan is you will wait out here and I will introduce you. Capisce?" Artemis asked.

"Capisce." I nodded. She strode in and sat down on her throne.

Some time later after Zeus got yelled at by Hera for cheating on her. . . . . . . .

"Now on to the last matter to discuss, does anyone have an inkling to where Perseus is?" Zeus asked, irritated by Hera already.

Artemis stepped in, "Actually, Father I have located Perseus and he is here." I stepped in the room. Everyone but Artemis gasped. I would too, I was extremely fatigued, ₁gaunt, and pale. I had lost nearly all of my muscle after eating nothing for two months. Suddenly I felt a crushing force against me. I recognized it as dad.

"Hi, Dad." I spoke.

"Percy, where were you? I was worried sick." I was about to answer when Apollo stepped in.

"We can save that for later Uncle P. Right now, what Percy needs is some rest and ambrosia and nectar." Apollo rushed in.

Dad sighed reluctantly but agreed. Apollo took me to his infirmary and hooked me up to a nectar IV and put me in a saltwater tank.

"Obviously, you don't need the tank, but we want you to get better as soon as possible.

5 hours later . . . .

I woke up feeling rejuvenated and I noticed some muscle had come back along with my tan. I got out of the tank and walked to the throne room. After a brisk 4 minute walk I pushed the doors open and strode in. Everyone went silent.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" I asked.

After a long while dad spoke up, "Percy we have decided to make you a god. Do you accept it?"

"Yes."

Sup thanks so much for 250 reads I might not post at all or 1 or 2 times during Christmas break so yeah sorry. Also this is a start of a long book of Pertamis so yeah