Extra 8: Kuromaru vs Halter

Start from the beginning

Interviewer: So what you're saying is that it's unethical due to being an unfair advantage and Lucy is taking advantage of Buddy's inexperience. You believe what Lucy says is true but she's still making a deal for her own benefit.

Interviewer: So what's your game plan going into the three-way match? Do you have a particular focus out of Lucy and Buddy? Like, which one do you want to go after a bit more than the other?

Ana: I guess i'd have to say targetting Buddy since like Lucy said the only reason this situation is happening it's because she costed me a match against Buddy that i would have won. That said, with Buddy having Lucy's backup, i might as well have to target both of them so that they don't double team me out of the match

Interviewer: Alright, so you're going to target Buddy, but you'll also need to make sure that you keep Lucy occupied so she can't assist Buddy too much. In a match like this one, I think it's fair to say that any kind of opportunity you can get a quick pinfall, you should take it. This way you can eliminate one of your opponents to reduce the stress on you.
And, finally, what do you think your chances are of winning this match and becoming the UCW Women's Champion?

Ana: Not going to lie, they're slim. With my two opponents teaming against me, Lucy having the perfect situation to retain and the one person i could pin to win the title in Buddy being backed by her, the odds are stacked against me and there seems to be no way out.
However, if i can get to create tension between the two, then i'd be able to create just enough space to get some offense in and win.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time Ana. Good luck at No Way Out.

Ana: You're welcome.

*The segment ends with the two shaking hands*

3- Extra Tag Team Championship match: Peach and Karin Yuuki (c) vs Julian and Thomas:
This match is divided in three acts.
First, it's centered around Peach and Thomas as the latter doesn't buy the former being so nice due to, as a princess, having a lot of money and him knowing through his father that money corrupts and Peach trying to prove him wrong by fighting clean which in an ironic moment turned the guy who is doubting the money filled to be bad people into the bad person since here's Peach trying to show she's nice and Thomas is just pounding on her and attacking her nonstop which she tries to tolerate till him and Julian start getting close and then she starts to fight back more forcefully going from being at a 70/30 disadvantage to a 60/40 one for her team as Thomas is just still not buying Peach as a good person considering how she switched so easy from being all nice yet competitive to harsher even if fighting within the rules and Peach just shrugs off and keeps fighting to retain the titles.

Act two is much simpler, Julian wants to use his recklessness that has gotten him so succesful by going off the track to win and Karin is advising him to not do so or else he could end up injuring himself which Julian doesn't listen to due to this paying off for him...only for it to result in disaster as Karin gains a 75/25 lead which would understandable if only teaming with Peach but nope, the mans was caught so many times into submission holds by Karin or got his dives dodged, that Karin was able to go counterattack route and gain an even bigger control than Peach had over Thomas.

The final act had these elements come into play as now the harsher Peach met the daredevil-like Julian which led to her punishing and punishing hard Julian for every mistake which turned the match into pretty much an squash at this point and then Thomas interacting with Karin which was probably the cleanest part of the match alongside when Peach was nice to Thomas as he respected Karin's advices and accurate calls on the newbies but he wouldn't let her stop him from winning the titles and taking them off Peach so that she didn't turn evil and Karin respected him back for not letting being in experience of a bad powerful person hold him back and still try to do good yet would still want to retain the titles so that Julian didn't win them and ignored her advice and kept getting into problems like the ones he's had with her and Peach. The interactions between Thomas and Karin would be slightly in favour of Thomas (52/48) but not much more than that as while Thomas was the better singles wrestler, with Julian pretty much out of commision, there was not much he could do in a handicap situation essentially