thirteen

park sunghoon

you were summoned to hang out over at jays, just like your usual hang outs except this one was planned out by jake, he's basically the glue of your group.

you were tired of scrolling through your phone all day, though you were with the guys, there are times where you all just want to sit there in silence and chill.

"guys, check this out~" jake entered the room while shaking his hips in excitement

"we don't want to" jay 'shooed' him off

"yeah yeah whatever" jake shrugged jays comment off and asked everyone to gather in a circle

you stood up from the couch and tapped sunghoon's shoulder, who was sitting right next to you. without any word, sunghoon followed and sat beside you on the carpeted floor.

what is jake up to?

as if jungwon read your mind, he asked jake "hyung, what did you buy this time?"

"y/n, you do the honors" everyone in the room are eagered to know what the mysterious thing is. to your surprise, it was a box of jenga.

"jenga !? again? haven't you bought every version there is?" niki was eyeing the box and trying to read the difference between the past jenga versions jake has bought for you guys. it's true though, jake has bought A LOT of jenga only for it to get used once and then storaged.

"it was on sale" he proceeded to unbox the wooded blocks "ah i see, this one has dares written on them. at least it's a fun one" jay silently reads one block, laughing to himself "this'll be interesting"

'stick your index finger to your nose until your next turn'

"loser gets to buy snacks at the convenience store"

"sounds easy" jungwon confidently stretching his arm

"alone" upon hearing the word, jungwons smile dropped.

as peculiar things began to happen within the hideout, the sound of 6 people's laughter echos through the room. if there was a passerby, they'd mistake you for being drunk. who cares? it's all fun and games..

until it was your turn to pick out a block. carefully looking for an easy target, you didn't think of the possible dare you might get.

"y/n's cheating again. you're always taking the easy ones out" sunghoon complained beside you, and he has been for the past few rounds every time it was your turn. teasing you every chance he gets.

'kiss the person on your left' your mind went blank, sunghoon.

"what did you get?" niki trying to take a peak of the block but you were too slow to hide it from him, the youngest had already read it out loud. with 4 of the boys shouting and cheering, you and the one boy on your left are in a hot seat.

"you can skip the dare if you want to." sunghoon whispered loud enough for you to hear. no way you're skipping this one, you've been waiting for this moment for god knows how long already.

your only problem was, what if sunghoon doesn't feel the same?

heck only you couldn't see how red his face were as you avoid everyone's gaze, specially sunghoon's

"is y/n gonna do it?" jake asked others, unsure of what's gonna happen next.

mind filled with sunghoon only. you faced your left, cupping the right side of sunghoon's cheek and giving his left cheek a peck. the block never said where, it just said to kiss. you didn't want to make it awkward for the others too.

jake and jungwon were too busy jumping and hugging each other in awe, niki and jay couldn't help but notice a flustered y/n and the slight disappointment on sunghoons face.

"alright, niki just said he's hungry. let's make the loser buy foods now" jay demands as he picks up the jenga blocks. confused, niki who didn't say a word obeyed the older guy.

"but who lost though?" jungwon asked quickly regretting it, all 5 of you answered in unison

"u"