twenty five

ot7
[ how they like to cuddle with you/fall asleep with you ]

heeseung :

➸ Absolutely loves laying his head on your chest or tummy , it's just so soft and he likes the way you play with his hair or rub his back. As the oldest , he also needs to be "babied" sometimes, so he enjoys those positions a lot.

➸ He also loves falling asleep with his head on your chest and his arm around your waist , especially when his hand is under your shirt and feeling your warm skin. The sound of your heartbeat always makes him fall asleep quicker and makes him feel at ease.

jay :

➸ He's a simple man , he's content with having you cuddle into his side with your head on his chest. He likes playing with your hair in that position and always leaves soft kisses on top of your head.

➸ Like I've said , he's a simple men but he loves falling asleep face to face , your head resting on his arm with his own arm wrapped securely around your waist.

jake :

➸ It doesn't matter as long as he's touching you but spooning is his go to , his head resting on your shoulder while hugging you from behind. He will occasionally poke your sides to get a giggle out of you but regrets it when you do it back to him.

➸ When it comes to falling asleep , he also loves spooning you or getting spooned , just wishing you good luck with getting out of his iron grip he has on you.

sunghoon :

➸ Also someone who'd let you rest on his chest or his biceps and snuggle into him. He personally isn't a really touchy person , but he doesn't mind it when you cuddle him. What he will do is lay face to face with you while talking , letting his hands mindlessly roam your waist or play with your hand.

➸  He lets you curl up by his side and hug his arm , like I've said , he isn't a really touchy person but he thinks you're so cute falling asleep while clinging to his arm. He will occasionally turn to lay on his side and spoon you from behind while watching something but when he goes to sleep , he will move to lay on his back again but won't remove his arm out of your hold.

sunoo :

➸ Legs tangled , your head tucked under his chin with his head on top of yours , that's what he likes . Especially when you guys are watching k-drama's. He loves being close to you. His hand will always be either mindlessly playing with your hair or rub your back gently.

➸ Surprisingly , he doesn't really cuddle to fall asleep. He needs his space when he sleeps but for some reason, he always wakes up with his arms around you. Don't get him wrong ,he loves cuddling with you but when he sleeps , he just needs his space even though he's practically pressed up against the wall.

jungwon :

➸ He loves laying his head on your chest and just listening to your heartbeat , it calms him down and makes him less energetic. But he also loves having you lay on his chest , it depends on his mood to be honest but trust that he will always be touching your hand somehow.

➸ When it comes to falling asleep though , he doesn't really like cuddling because he gets too hot during the night making it a little uncomfortable. He will let you snuggle into his side and hold you until you've fallen asleep and wiggle his way out. But when one of you is really stressed , he doesn't care that he gets too hot. If he's stressed , he will lay on your chest and fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat . When you're stressed , he'll wrap you up in his arms and quietly sing you to sleep.

ni-ki :

➸ He loves having you in his arms , he loves how his long arms just effortlessly wrap around you with ease and that he can hold you just like that. He definitely loves having you lay on his chest , his arm around your waist and with his hand under your shirt to give your tummy gentle rubs, he just loves the skin contact. It makes cuddling so much more special for him.

➸ He loves having you fall asleep in his arms and he loves being the big spoon. Most of the nights , it's him spooning you with his hand once again under your shirt and resting on your waist or rubbing your belly to make you fall asleep. But there are some nights were he lays on your chest with his head tucked into the crook of your neck while you run your fingers through his hair.