Liao His father's face turned red. Although the three-year prison sentence made him feel a little scared, he was still a little unwilling, looking at Liao Chen and said.

    "Anyway, no, if you insist on severing ties with me, you must give me a sum of money! I want fifty thousand! In addition to the fifty thousand for me, you have to give fifty thousand to your mother! It's how we raise you Alimony for many years! Otherwise, I will never agree to this matter!!!"

    Struggling turned into asking for money, Liao Chen looked at Father Liao's upright appearance, only thought it was funny, but Father Liao who was scrutinized by him like this Taking a look at Sui Mingzhi, he was full of confidence.

    "Don't tell me you can't afford the 100,000 yuan! You can hire a lawyer. If you have money, hire a lawyer but don't have the money to take care of me and your mother! It really is a white-eyed wolf!!!" Sui Mingzhi only felt that the man in front of him was

    really Greedy, you know, if Liao Chen really sues, he can send people to prison, and this matter is bound to cause rumors, but now this man insists on asking for money, even though Sui Mingzhi knows that Liao Chen has Money, but he absolutely cannot tolerate Liao Chen being tricked.

    "My employer is not an adult. I think, Mr. Liao, let's see you in court. I hope you can tell the judge what you are saying now." Sui Mingzhi said with a cold face

    . A man would never dare to go to court, so he said threateningly, and Teacher Wang at the side also looked at Liao's father and Liao's mother, thinking that this couple was simply insane.     "Hmph! I'm not going to court! Can you still force me to go? I will never sign without giving me money! Also, tell me where my son is already ,

    you bastard!!!!"

Spoiled, Liao Chen looked at Father Liao like a clown, and then said slowly.

    "I won't force you to go. If you don't sign this agreement today, I will go to my biological parents immediately, and then let my biological parents drive your children out of the house, like a dog in the water. Of course, I didn’t make it clear just now, your son is now a young master, he can get whatever he wants, my biological father is an entrepreneur with assets of about 6 billion, he is as old as me this year, he has his own You said that if the people in his family knew that he was not his own child, what would they do to him? I believe you understand what I mean. If you are sensible, I can not recognize relatives and let your son continue Live the life of the young master, and tell you your son's current identity and name, but if you don't know the truth...then I have to meet your own son, and then tell him all this, I believe he knows his own The biological parents are from the countryside, so they must have pretty faces, what do you think?”

    In the plot, Liao’s father and Liao’s mother did not recognize their relatives directly because their son could still enjoy the glory and wealth, and they did not recognize their relatives until the end. Later, he had a son again, and it was like watching the moonlight as the clouds opened. Such a deep love was for his own son, whom he had never seen before. Liao Chen really felt disgusted when his adopted son was abused like that.

    The expressions of Liao's father and Liao's mother were unpredictable. When they actually knew the news of their own son, they thought about getting the news of their own son from Liao Chen's mouth to secretly recognize their son, but now they heard that Liao Chen Saying that the son is the son of a big businessman and a young master, there is a kind of retreat in their hearts. This kind of retreat is not because they have no love for their own son, but because of this love, they all want their son to continue to live like that. They don't want their son to suffer poverty with them, so the expressions of both of them are extremely strange.

    Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi on the side were also overwhelmed. They didn't expect Liao Chen's biological father to be so powerful. They immediately wondered who the entrepreneur with assets worth 6 billion yuan was, but after thinking for a long time, they didn't think of the name. And Liao Chen's actions also made Mr. Wang and Sui Mingzhi think deeply.

    Liao Chen knew that he was not the biological child of the Liao family, and that his biological father turned out to be such a successful businessman. In fact, as long as he was a normal child, he would want to leave such a dilapidated home and go to a wealthy home to enjoy happiness. , but Liao Chen didn't seem to have such an idea, and even planned to live alone after breaking away from the Liao family, which made Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi puzzled. In many lawsuits involving wealthy families, I always feel that Liao Chen's biological father is actually not a good person, so Liao Chen doesn't want to recognize him.

    "Do you really know where our own son is? How can I trust you?" Father Liao also calmed down at this time, and asked Liao Chen. Nothing can compare to his own son. Like a loving father who cares about his son.

    Liao Chen had already prepared for this matter, so when he met Ke Anliang at school before, he had already got Ke Anliang's hair, and carried out a DNA blood test with Liao's father and Liao's mother's hair in the hospital, so After Liao's father asked this question, he took out several appraisal certificates from another file and handed them to Liao's father.

    "This is the blood test between you and Ms. Fang. The other person is your biological son. The blood test is 99.999%. Do you think I will tell you if I don't know anything? I have done it for you I found my son, so I don't need to remind you what to do next, right?"

    Liao's father and Liao's mother hurriedly read the dna blood test, because Liao Chen specially mosaiced the names on it, so although they couldn't see the names, they saw that the test was definitely their biological father and biological father. The mother's news made it a pleasant surprise.

    Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi didn't expect that this matter would be so twists and turns. Liao Chen even had such a DNA blood test in his hand. They were a little confused about Liao Chen's identity.

    After reading these things, Father Liao was silent for a long time before speaking.

    "I am willing to sign an agreement to sever ties, but you must guarantee three things. First, after I sign this agreement, you will tell me who my biological son is. Second, you must guarantee that you will never return Go to your biological parents! Third, you will absolutely not have any contact with my biological son in the future! If this is the case, I am willing to sign!" I have to say that Liao's father and Liao's mother also fought hard for Ke Anliang

    , Liao Chen only felt that the original owner was getting more sarcastic, so he nodded indifferently, without any expression on his face.

    Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi on the side felt that the couple was more selfish, especially when they heard these three conditions, they already understood the couple's thoughts, and it was obvious that they wanted to continue to let their son replace Liao Chen's position even required Liao Chen not to recognize his biological parents. In order not to hurt his own son, he even made such excessive demands on Liao Chen! It's disgusting! !

    Under Liao Chen's ironic eyes, Liao's father and Liao's mother signed the severance certificate drafted by Sui Mingzhi. This certificate truly represents the legal effect. If it goes to court, it will have legal effect, so After Liao's father and Liao's mother signed the agreement, Liao Chen asked Sui Mingzhi to put away the things and planned to leave. Looking at the expectant eyes of Liao's father and Liao's mother, Liao Chen said maliciously.

    "Mr. Liao, do you think you are very happy every time Ke Anliang comes back with me? Do you think he is very nice? Let me tell you now, he is your biological son~ Don't be too happy~ He thinks you What a good uncle!"