After doing all this, Gu Yanbai moved a chair and sat in front of Liao Chen again. He never thought that his dream would come true, and the person he always liked would say that he wanted to be with him... Everything today is like The dream was ordinary, which made Gu Yanbai feel that it was not too realistic...

    Stretching out his hand to touch his neck, he had already seen it when he was in the bathroom just now, there were obvious red marks on his neck, no wonder the boss and the others all showed it to him when he was eating. An ambiguous smile, Gu Yan smiled in vain, he liked how Liao Chen told others about their relationship in this way, and he also liked that Liao Chen told others about their relationship in front of the brothers in the dormitory.

    Even...even if such happy days are only for a few days, he is willing.

    Slowly lowering his head, Gu Yanbai looked at the sleeping Liao Chen, he always felt that today's Liao Chen was a little different from other times, as if... as if the whole person came alive, he likes to squint and smile, Gu Yanbai likes Liao Chen who likes to hold his hand and always secretly takes advantage of him.

    Gu Yanbai thought that Liao Chen should be like his obsession, but now his obsession has turned into a dream, which makes him wake up reluctantly.

    He couldn't help stretching out his hand to touch Liao Chen's high nose secretly. He thought, no matter how this person becomes, he is the one he likes and the one he wants to have... Lying Liao

    Chen He didn't move. When Gu Yanbai washed his face, he had already woken up. Then he heard the ringtone of the mobile phone. Now he felt Gu Yanbai's hand touching his face. Liao Chen said that his daughter-in-law This is also cute!

    Gu Yanbai didn't know that Liao Chen had woken up, so after a few minutes, he finally made up his mind, lowered his head slightly, and kissed Liao Chen's lips, just a light kiss, as if confirming something.

    A few seconds later, the temperature on the lips disappeared, but Liao Chen grabbed Gu Yanbai just before he left, and then pulled him into his arms, tightly imprisoning him in arms.

    "Come up, I want to sleep with you."

    The very shameless words made Gu Yanbai suddenly lose those fearful thoughts in his heart. Looking at Liao Chen's eyes close in front of him, he also showed a smile, then took off his shoes and lay down. On the bed, Liao Chen immediately covered him with a quilt, and the two lay on a small bed wrapped in a quilt, warming each other with their body temperature.

    The autumn night was very cold, Liao Chen hugged Gu Yanbai with one hand, took Gu Yanbai's two hands with the other, stuffed them into his arms to keep warm, then hugged Gu Yanbai again, gently Gently kissed Gu Yanbai's lips lightly.

    "It's getting late, go to sleep."

    Gu Yanbai's heart was beating fast, and his nose was filled with a strong smell of alcohol, but it made Gu Yanbai feel at ease. It became hot, and the heartbeat gradually calmed down, and then slowly fell asleep.

    The two slowly fell asleep, but one of them was sleepless all night. Unexpectedly, Shao Xuxia, who was born again, called Liao Chen immediately, but he was not connected. It's turned off... In his memory, Liao Chen's cell phone has never been turned off. Even a few years after graduation, Liao Chen still uses this phone number without changing it, just to be able to contact him... Wrapped in the quilt

    , Shao Xuxia thought of the things that Liao Chen had done for him in the past, and that Liao Chen died because of him a few years later, and he felt chills all over his body. Thinking of being reborn to the time when they had just broken up for a month, Shao Xuxia felt that everything There is still time, as long as he is willing, Liao Chen will definitely be with him again.

    Without Jiang Rongzhi, only Liao Chen, Liao Chen... is the one who truly loves him.

    When the two woke up in the morning, they had already been watched inhumanely for a while, and even when Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai woke up, the boss of the dormitory was still holding his mobile phone and said ostentatiously.

    "Come and bribe me! I'm the man who has your pornographic photos single-handedly! If you don't buy me breakfast, be careful and I will let the whole school know about your pornographic photos~" The boss's talent for joking is never good

    , Gu Yanbai blushed directly, while Liao Chen continued to get up calmly and shamelessly, and then walked to the boss, expressing that he wanted to see the photos, and was particularly interested in the photos taken by others.

    The boss was very happy with Liao Chen's reaction, and immediately called out some photos taken in the morning, and said cheerfully.

    "Look, how well I took the picture! How happy I was to take the picture for you two!!!"

    In the photo, there are two people lying together, one pillowing on the other's arm, the distance between the two is very close, it seems that they will soon It's like kissing, maybe it's a ray of sunshine in the morning on the face, which makes people feel that the two are very ambiguous.

    Liao Chen nodded. He still likes this photo. You know, although the boss is a straight man, but because he has a sister who likes to take selfies, the boss can't do anything else. He is good at taking pictures and PS.

    "Send these photos to me later. I like them very much. Treat you to dinner." He patted the boss on the shoulder and made a promise.

    The boss was originally joking, but now seeing that there is really a treat, he immediately said happily that he would post it later.

    Gu Yanbai also got up from the bed, a little embarrassed to face the teasing eyes of his buddies in the dormitory, but seeing Liao Chen being so shameless, he was no longer so shy, and responded with a smile to everyone's kind eyes.

    Several people went to the cafeteria to have dinner together, and it was really Liao Chen who treated them, and then went to eat together, this was the first time Liao Chen experienced this kind of feeling in school, almost wishing to stick to Gu Yanbai 24 hours a day side.

    For such a Liao Chen, several buddies in the dormitory said that Liao Chen's IQ has dropped a lot, but they don't want to be a light bulb to disturb their relationship, and they all expressed that they want to find the true meaning of life.

    Finally, when we had lunch together at noon, only Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai were left. Liao Chen planned to invite Gu Yanbai out for dinner, but just after the two of them walked to the door, Liao Chen saw the master of the plot——Shao ​​Xuxia .

    Shao Xuxia came here early in the morning and planned to block Liao Chen. Because the two were not from the same school, Shao Xuxia had no way to enter the school to find Liao Chen, so he could only wait outside. When Chen Chen came out holding Gu Yanbai's hand, Shao Xuxia's face suddenly turned pale.

    The scene in front of him was really unacceptable.

    Liao Chen, who was so affectionate towards him, actually pulled another man in front of him?