dont feel so good

3 months later
Your pov
Tw: throwing up

I lay in bed cause Rose tells me to. But every so often when she wasn't looking I'd walk around.

"Y/n get your ass back in bed" she yells

"No I'm a big girl Rose" I yell back from the kitchen looking for food

I was looking for the Nutella since my cravings kicked in. I already had peanut butter on a spoon and was going to eat them together. But to my dismay we were out so I just ate my peanut butter. 5 minutes later I was hunched over the toilet my wife right behind me. I had tears streaming down my face as I looked at her.

"I-im so-rry" I say in between sobs

"Shh my love it's ok"

"I-m grossssss" I whine

"No baby no, you're growing a tiny human. You are doing all you can and you can't help it love" she says stroking my hair.

I let out a grumble for an answer. She continued stroking my hair and whispering in my ear until I fell asleep in her arms.

Rose's pov

Y/n fell asleep in my arms as we sat in the bathroom. My baby feels bad about herself. She shouldn't it takes a lot of work to grow a human. But I think she's upset because she can't have her favorite snack in the world which is peanut butter. Jack came running in about 30 minutes later.

"What's wrong with mommy?" He asks

"Nothing buddy" I smile weakly

"But she's sad. There are tear stains on her face and she's been sick" he says

I smile at his intelligence to observe his surroundings.

"Well if you must know you are going to be a big brother Jack"

He came over and layed in between y/n's legs his head on her tummy. Y/n started to stir with a small groan. She tried to sit up but our son prevented that.

Your pov

"Hey buddy" I smile down at Jack

"Hi mommy, ima be a big brother"

"Y-yes you are buddy"

"Do you think it'll be a little sister?" He asks looking up at me wide eyed and smiling

"We'll have to see" I chuckle

Huge time skip sorry

I'm sitting on the couch heavily pregnant watching cartoons with Jack in my lap. A sharp pain hit me and I felt liquid trickling down my legs.

"R-ROSE" I yell

She rushes in to see me clutching my stomach.

"What is it love?"

"Baby, co-ming, hu-rts FUCK"

"We gotta go"

Rose's pov

I grabbed our bag as Jack hugged his mommy.

"What's wrong" he asked panicked

"T-he baby's rea-dy to meet yo-u" she gasped

I put her and Jack in the car and started to drive. She was gripping the seat hard enough where her knuckles turned white.

"Make it stoppp"

" 'M sorry baby"

At hospital

Labor was long and tortures. Y/n said she hated me a few times. I got the shit squeezed out of my hand but it was worth it. We had a little girl.

Your pov

It's over. Thank god it is that hurt like hell.

"Do we have a name?" The nurse asked

"Elizabeth" I smile

Rose smiles at me and I back. She placed a kiss on my head whispering that she was proud of me.

"She's perfect" she says

"Just like her mama" I reply

"I'll be right back love"

"Mk"

She came back about 10 minutes later with our son, Lou and Debbie. I covered my self seeing Rose frown. I glared at her and she quickly looked away. Deb took Liz from me making me pout.

"Give her back" I whine

"Mmm no"

I look at Rose with puppy dog eyes pleading for her to do something. In response I got a nod and little smile.

"Give me my little blonde" she says taking her.

She holds her for a minute then gives Liz back to me. I smiled down at her as Jack walked over. He looked at his little sister with love and adortion in his eyes.

"Jackie this is your little sister Elizabeth. I want you to protect her when I can't alright"

"O-ok mommy"

"Go to auntie Debbie and Lou for me buddy I need to talk with mama"

He nods and leaves the room with them. Rose looks at me with concern in her eyes. I pat the bed telling her to sit.

"We both know I have some health issues Rose. I don't know how long I'll get to be with Elizabeth so I need you and Jack to protect her for me please. And if I do go please promise you won't forget me"

"Baby it's gonna be ok. You'll watch Jack and Liz grow up with me. A-and I'll take care of you. You're my light y/n. I love you so much, I don't ever want to loose you. I wouldn't ever be able to live with out you. I don't want the light to go away. I dread the day that the light will go away. Please don't let the light go away. "

"I don't plan on letting the light go away but promise me you'll protect our family"

"But-"

"Promise me"

"Y/n"

"Please" I beg

"I promise" she says

"Thank y..."