movie

Tw:smut and mommy kink
Y/n's pov

I finally remembered the plan before I fell asleep with Rose in my arms.

--------------------------

"Wake up" I say

"Whyyyyyyy"

"One last surprise for you"

She sits up and looks at me. I place kisses all over her face then neck. She let's out a soft moan as I find her sweet spot and I keep attacking it.

"Oh y/n" she moans

"Yes darling" I say with a smirk

"F-fuck me"

"Soft or rough?"

"Ruin me"

"Gladly"

----------------------------

I was sucking Rose's cum off my fingers as she's catching her breath.

"You taste devine my love"

""H-holy shit"

As I suck off the last bit she makes eye contact with me. Her cheeks turn red and she shifts in the bed. I smirk,rest my head on her thighs and place soft kisses on them. I occasionally leave little love bites on her as I make my way up her body. I stop in the valley of her breasts and lay down my head to listen to her heart beat.

"I love you" I whisper feeling sleepy

"I love you more" she smiles down at me

----------------------

I wake up a few hours later to he drawing circles on my naked back. I sleeply look at the clock on the night stand. Shit, we're late. I crawl out of her arms and get re-dressed.

"Rose"

"Y-yeah" she asks while stretching.

"We gotta go"

"Where?"

"A movie"

She gets dressed and I put on my shoes. She ready to go I take her hand and lead her to a different room.

Time skip cause idk how to write a movie but let's just say they watched Enola Holmes 2

After the movie we went back to our room to cuddle.

"Rose?" I whine

"Yes?"

"I-i need you" I whisper barely even audible.

She smirks showing that she heard me.

Rose's pov

I smirk after hearing that she needed me. I push her down onto the bed and begin slow kisses down to her collar bone. A moan elicits from her when I reach her soft spot.

I pull down her shorts to see her glistening folds. I run 2 of my fingers though her wetness and bring them to my mouth.

"Stop teasing" she begs

"If that's what you want"

I plunge 2 fingers into her making her arch her back.

"Fuuuuuck" she moans

I move my fingers faster and her moans get louder. I curl my fingers and hit her g-spot.

"Ahhhh fuck mommy" she moans

"Say that again" I say my gaze darkening and thrusting harder

"MOMMY" she yells

One final thrust and she cums all over my hand. Once she becomes too sensitive I carefully pull my fingers out. Her legs were still shaking and her chest heaving.

"I love you"

"Love you more baby" I smile

-----------------------

I wake up a few hours later to y/n drawing random patters on my tummy. I got lost in random fantasies when I felt her head move to my thighs.

"Comfy" I ask

"Mhm you're thighs are like pillows"

"I'm glad you think that"

"Flower?" She asks

"Yes my love?"

"We leave tomorrow"

"Oh"

"Whatcha thinking about earlier"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes you silly girl"

She giggled at my words. Then she got on top of me.

"No more sex. I'm sore"

"No more sex just want cuddles" she smiles.

Her breathing evened out after a while.  And soon I fell asleep with my lover in my arms.