vacation

Your pov

Alright before all this kid stuff I want to take Rose somewhere. I've already booked us a trip to universal studios. Now I just have to tell her about it.

"Baby"

"Yes?"

"I need you to pack a bag for about a week"

"Why"

"We're going on a trip just the 2 of us"

"Where!"

"It's a surprise"

"Tell meeee"

"Nooooo" I smile

"Pleaseeeee" she begs

"In the car I will"

"Yessss"

She ran up the stairs to start packing and me after her. She threw her suitcase on the bed and looked at me.

"Dress for warm weather my love" I smile.

She gives me a fast nod and runs to the closest. She starts throwing clothes at me most hitting me in the face. She then threw the bikini that makes me go crazy in there too.

I look at her my heart rate going up and my cheeks too. After she was packed I packed my stuff. I packed a suit that would make her go crazy and saw her eyes widen.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Yeah, but where's Jack staying?"

"With Debbie and Lou"

We get in the car and she's  vibrating with excitement. I also gave her a little bit of coffee. I started the car and she kept begging to know.

"You want to know?"

"Yesssssssss"

"We are going to Universal Studios"

Her jaw dropped. I also know how much she loved Helen McCrory so I arranged and meet and greet after much persuasion.

After the flight

After our flight I picked up our car. Rose fell asleep on the way to the hotel so once we got there I had to wake her up. Once in our room we almost immediately fell asleep.

Next morning
Rose's pov

"Wake uppppp"

She didn't respond

"Babyyyyyy"

"Mmmm"

"Wake uppppp" I whine

"5 mor minutes"

I kept shaking her until she opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"7"

She groans and rolls over to sleep more.

"Get up" I say yanking the blanket away.

She glared at me but got up. I got dressed in my shorts and her Hogwarts top. She was wearing her tank top that had the deathly hallows on it and some shorts.

"Alright we can go now" she smiles

"Finally" I groan

"I can just get back into bed"

"Nooooo"

"Then don't have an attitude love"

On the way there we got some breakfast and coffee. Once there I practically jumped out of the car. She chuckled at me then followed me. We walk to the gates and show our wristbands and they let us in.