afterparty

Your pov

After I had broken Daphne's nose I made my way back to Rose. I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her waist. She relaxed into my embrace and I wiped the little bit of blood off of my fist.

She mumbled something into my chest but I didn't understand what it was.

"Hm?"

" 'M sorry she ruined it"

"Baby you have nothing to apologize for. It wasn't ruined at all, I have you and that's all I want"

She smiled at my words then rested her head back on me. I would occasionally kiss the top of her head or spin her around. I let go of her just to have her keep me in place. I giggled then peeled her arms off of me.

"Noo get back here" she whined

"I will let me get us drinks"

She noded and I grabbed us drinks and go back over to her. She takes hers and sips on it. While I drink mine in one gulp. She looked at me shocked as hell. I looked at her with a look that said what.

"What baby"

"Nothing I just didn't expect you to drink it so fast"

I giggled and grabbed another. I drank that one super fast too and after a few more I was tipsy. I was stumbling around until I finally fell in water.

"Ahhhh" I shriek

"Y/n..."

I don't reply

"Y/n...baby where are you" she asks getting worried

I splashed the surface to let her know where I was. I heard foot steps rushing over and stopped in front of me. I'm laying in the water looking up at my wonderful wife, Lou, Deb and TamTam smiling like an idiot.

"H..hi Rosie"I slur

"Hi baby" she giggles

She picks my up my back soaked and me ready to fall. She wraps her arm around my waist. I start to mindlessly hum 'she's kinda hot'. She sits me down and hands me water. As soon as I'm done drinking it she gives me a kiss.

"Rose I have a wife" I gasp

"Yeah me goofball"

Time skip:

It's now close to 3 am and I have since sobered up. Most of the guests went home so now there are only 5 of us. I could see that Rose was starting to get tired so I pat my lap for her to sit on which she does burying her head in the crook of my neck.

"You wanna go home?"

"Can we please"

"Of course bubs"

I put my hands on the back of her thighs as I stand up and she wraps her legs around me. She holds on tight thinking I'm going to drop her and a few time I pretend I will which results in her grip getting tighter. Once we get to the car I gently place her in the passenger seat then get into the drivers seat.

It wasn't a super long ride home but with in 5 minutes of me driving she had passed out. Once we got home I picked her up out of the car and brought her up to our room. She woke up once I put her on the bed and started to undress. We both layed back in bed in just out under garments. I lay on my side as she curls up next to me then falls asleep. Once I knew she was I fell into a deep sleep next to her.

A/n: so I don't know how much I'll be updating the story cause I go back to school in a week and I'm kinda stressed from personal matters. But anyway tell me anything you want to see in the story