another kid?

Rose's pov

I woke up to y/n's hand tangled in my hair. I look up at the clock in the living room. 9 pm. Jack was still passed out in her lap. I untangled the woman's hand from my hair and took our son. I went up the stairs and put him in his bed.

I made my way back down to my wife who was still asleep. I smiled at her and walked over.

"Baby"

"Mmm"

"Baby"

"What?"

"Bed time"

"Mk"

She stood and I followed as she made her way to the stairs. As she climbed my eyes met her ass. She turned the corner and caught me, smirking at me while she turned. We got to our room and I walked in just as she was undressing. Man did she look hot.

I changed into my pj's and got into bed. She got in behind me letting me burry into her body.

"Good night flower" she whispered

"Night, night love"

Your pov

I woke up the next morning with Rose in my arms. Last night I caught her staring twice. She is wearing one of my shirts and I was wearing her shorts as I slept shirtless and her bottom less. I started to run my finger up and down her arms causing her to sigh.

I started to hum and continued my movements. Doing so caused her to stir and look up at me.

"Morning" I smile

"Morning"

"Did you enjoy the view last night?" I smirk

"Uh... uhm"

"It's okay princess"I smile

She nods and looks up at me through her eyelashes. Before I could kiss her our son ran in.

"Hi mommy, hi mama"

"Hey buddy" I smile

"I'm hungry"

"Alright I'll be down in a minute"

As soon as he walks out I take the opportunity to kiss her. I walk down stairs in just the shorts. I make Jack some food then go back to our room. I get into the shower and after a few minutes Rose had joined me.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as her head rested on my shoulder.

"Hi baby"

"Hi"

"What's up"

"Just want cuddles"

"Ok" I giggled

"Don't laugh" she whined

"Sorry"

I wash her body then she washes mine.

"Hold me?" She asked

"Always"

We both got out of shower and into clean clothes. She lay in bed again and waits for me. I sit with my back against the head bored. She straddled my lap and burryed her head in the crook of my neck.

"Comfy?"

"Mhm"

"Good"

We sit like that until my legs went numb. And later Jack ran in.

"Mommy"

"Hm?"

"Can we play?"

"Can mama play with you for now? Mommy can't feel her legs"

"Ok"

"Rose?"

"Mmm"

"Rose"

"Ugh"

"Flower"

"What?"

"Jack wants to play with you"

"Ok"

She gets off my lap and walks to him.

"Whatda you want to play"

"Tag"

She looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. After about an hour I joined them in the garden. They were running around and Jack ran behind me.

"Mommy save me"

"What did mama do"

"I did nothing" she smiled

I laughed and started to tickle the boy. Rose came closer with a smirk on her face. Her arms wrapped around my waist then attacked me. I fought her grip and started to run.

I kept running until I tripped causeing her to fall onto me.

"You ok?" I ask

"Yeah you?"

"I'm good"

After that we all went inside and had dinner. Once we put Jack in bed I sat down with Rose.

"Baby..?"

"Yes"

"W.. What if.."

"What if what?" She asked

"What if I told you I want another kid" I say barley above a whisper.

"Ok"

I looked up at her teary eyed.

"Really?"

She nods. This time I burryed myself into Rose and fell asleep.

Rose's pov

I watched y/n fall asleep and ran my fingers through her hair. Another kid. Im not mad that she wants another cause I want one too. I don't know if I want to adopt or not though. I know Hellie's about to have her second kid. That's what I'll do I'll asked Hellie about it in the morning.