Character Cast

Let's move backwards a bit, shall we? We need to rewind back to what's happening.

First of all, we have our lovely protagonist, Airis. A young woman who has the thirst for fictional men so high that she could ascend to the skies. She mainly loves playing visual novels along with gacha games.

What course is she taking? Psychology. Why? Because she's interested in it, and that's it. She's taking a part time job at the same time to earn money to buy more merchandise of her favourite characters.

Appearance:
She has shoulder length curly light caramel brown hair, peach skin and brown eyes. She wears a navy blue set of spectacles because she's fucking blind. She usually clips her bangs up because they get in the way and she's adamant on keeping them. Overall, you can call her pretty average. She only looked cute when she was a child.

(Rajik will see her cute/sexy/hot 24/7)

Even when she has her hair all over the place looking like a lion's mane, dark circles under her eyes, and her skin is acting like it's going through puberty for the 34th time.

Now we move on, to Rajik! Our lovely little cute kitty obsessive and possessive soon-to-be murderer who has the absolutely hots for Airis! <3

What is he working as? Well, he's currently working as an assistant for his grandfather's company. What kind of company is his grandfather? The company was actually technology-based, but Rajik took the initiative to branch out to other markets as well. Mainly, the hotel industry, along with a supermarket industry (???).

You might question, why a supermarket? Well, he needs to be a lovely malewife, after all. And supermarkets are your best friends as a housewife/husband.

Of course, under his grandpa, who is planning to retire once he hands over the company to Rajik. Honestly, now that he met Airis, he basically bailed and changed from working 9 hours a day to 4 hours.

Is he actually taking two courses at once? Yes. Is he actually doing it? Of course not! He's just there to accompany and watch over his lovely Airis. And he chose two courses simply for the reason that Airis will not suspect that he chose psychology just to be in class with her. But will he take the correct notes if she's half-awake in class? Yes.

Appearance: Rajik has raven neck-length black hair, and warm blue eyes that always seem to stand out. He has brown olive skin, and he wears a single gold ring piercing on his left ear. He actually has 20/20 vision, but he likes wearing cute round glasses to give off an image of a naive vibe during meetings or parties so he can manipulate and trick potential business partners.