Chapter 33

Airis yawns as she sits down on the stool behind the counter, having nothing to do.

Thankfully, it is a quiet and peaceful night today. There wasn't many customers so she could relax for a bit. But then again, it was really boring. Should she sneak a look at her phone?

Mmm, it shouldn't hurt.

______

Rajik parked his car against the sidewalk and got out. Looking at the bright convenience store before his eyes. He takes out his phone to look at the list he had typen down to know what to buy.

Staring at his phone, he walks into the store, grabs a basket and starts picking things off the shelves, quick and efficient. Not taking a notice of the person at the counter.

____

Airis got a scare when she heard the bell ring, she quickly stuffed her phone into her pocket and looked up.

What the helllll.

'Bro's a 190 or something? God damn, he sticking out from the shelf. Whew, I can even smell the richness from here. My senses are tingling, he's rich.' Airis thought as she hurriedly stood at the cashier. Rather nervous. Really reminds her of that really buff intimidating teacher she had in school.

He was really chill though, but how he looks and how tall he was gave off a really scary aura.

The countless times she shits herself when she sees him… And then the first time he talked to her, oh god, she almost passed out. It's even worse when she reaches his abdomen. Like she has to stretch her neck up high just to look at him then she makes eye contact with him and like… his eyes are like…so small. Anyway, she gets neck pain from just staring up at him.

And it's really awkward making eye contact whether you're used to it or not. Not to be mean to her ex-teacher, but it looked like his eyes, nose and eyebrows were photoshopped on his face…

______

Rajik checked the items in his basket to make sure all of them were there. He then makes his way to the cashier, his gaze still stuck on his phone.

He puts down the basket.

Airis silently looked at the man who came over with a full basket. She swiftly picked up the items and scanned them one by one. 10 different flavours of L*ys Chips, 20 drinks, some ice-cream…

And paused.

"..."

Straw-

Strawberry-flavoured XS condoms? 😟

She looked up at the man, only to find her staring back at her.

QAQ!? Why is he looking at her like that?

Uh… she looked back at the condoms in her hands, hurriedly scanned them and put them away in the plastic bag.

Ohh, does she wish him luck in that dick reaching the hole. (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

It was a funny image though, a really tall man with broad shoulders having a tiny dick is…

"Pftt… That will be $38.90…" She tried to keep her laughter from coming in.

And silence followed. Okay, it was kind of uncomfortable now. She should apologise…

She coughed in her fist lightly, and spoke.
"Sorry, sorry, I wasn't laughing at the condom, it's just something popped up in my mind that made me giggle a bit. Please, don't feel embarrassed! You should feel proud of your size and length! Fighting!"