Chapter 14

Airis smiled, and thought. ‘I should have just stayed at home.’ Entering the school gates, she thought it would be deserted and empty.

Guess what!!! It's not.

It was so crowded that Airis was being dragged around along the crowd. The four girls, who had accompanied her, were also gone in the crowd. Oh, yeah, she forgot to introduce their names, did she?

Well, the omega was named Nicky. Unlike her name which sounded very boyish, Nicky was a very nice and gentle girl with light peach skin, long coral red hair reaching her waist, with a button nose, pale pink heart-shaped lips and bright azure blue eyes. She had an hourglass body, of course. How could an omega not?

Compared to Nicky, the other three girls weren't as gorgeous as her, but they were not plain-looking, they were like the common pretty girls you could see everywhere.

Alice was one of the girls, with white skin, short brown hair and sky blue eyes, her body wasn't an hourglass figure, but it wasn't bad, decent size chest and ass. She had cupid lips and an upturned nose.

The second girl, Madeline, had tanned skin, shoulder-length chocolate brown hair and eyes, small chest, normal-sized ass, bow-shaped lips and an aquiline nose.

The third girl, Diana, had golden brown skin, long raven black hair and green-bluish eyes, with natural lips, small ass and normal-sized chest.

In conclusion, they were all pretty, Airis had an average look, like you would glance at her and the first thought you would have in mind would be like, ‘she looks okay.’ Airis felt like she was made to be a background character when she walked to school with them. To describe her looks, AIris had brown hair, brown eyes, peach skin and thin lips, her ass and chest wasn’t too big nor small. Airis was sure her chest size was a B-cup.

Getting back to topic, Airis was currently being carried away by the crowd. She was curious. What was happening?

Then, she heard a loud engine noise coming from the front of the gates.

Suddenly, the crowd stopped moving. And what happened next, Airis was not prepared for it. Oh, she wishes, she really should have stayed at home that day.

Her eardrums bursting, she heard shrieks, screams, coming from everywhere, both girls, boys, non-binary students. Oh, in every direction, that day, Airis was sure her eardrums were done for.

It was only the first day of school, please.

“Airis… Are you okay?” Nicky asked, worried. Amazingly, ever since Airis had fainted on the pathway. The three girls had befriended Nicky, who was an omega. Like some kind of knowledge had bestowed them, they managed to recognise their actions and apologised to Nicky.

Nicky was flustered by the apologies, hurriedly shaking her head as she said that they didn’t need to apologise which just made the three girls more guilty.

Such a kind girl, she was the perfect definition of a pushover.

They were correct.

Currently, it is lunch period at the moment. Oh yes, what was the commotion this morning?

Well, this one black limo arrived, along with a motorcycle right next to it. On the motorcycle was a handsome young man in a leather jacket and apparently, from what Airis had heard, it was some kind of gang? And the leader was some infamous bad boy that had the ability to lay any girls he wanted in this school, he also apparently skips class but has perfect grades, and he’s the star football player. And that he’s drop dead gorgeous, with blue eyes, six feet tall(182cm) and dark chocolate brown hair. He was certainly eye-catching, with tattoos littered on his skin, muscles visible on his arms and it was obvious he was packing some abs definitely under that shirt, along with his bed hair…?