The secretary at the side felt that the president turned into an idiot in an instant and had no IQ at all. Looking at the woman passing in front of the car, she was not so good-looking. I didn't think the president would marry such an ordinary woman. what is the relationship.  

   "Has she left?" Liao Chen secretly turned to ask the secretary next to her. The secretary really wanted to curl her lips, but for the sake of her job, she still planned to endure it.    

 "President, she has already left."     Liao Chen breathed a sigh of relief after hearing her words. God knows what happened to his body the moment Xia Ya appeared just now. Liao Chen couldn't accept such a reaction from this place.  

   At this moment, Liao Chen finally understood why Liao Chen still wanted to "fall in love at first sight" with Xia Ya when he saw Xia Ya after five years. Chen's mind made Liao Chen fall in love with Xia Ya at first sight.

    Thinking about how Liao Chen had guarded himself like a jade for so many years, how could he easily let go when he saw someone who finally had feelings? So even if Xia Ya disagreed, Liao Chen still wanted to die, which was a reason.

    However, Liao Chen still thinks it's weird. The calculation of the plot time is a challenge to everyone's IQ... It is about

    Xia Ya leaving Mingzhu City, arriving at Zhengmen City, and finally taking the five-year-old Xia Lin from Zhengmen City. He returned to Mingzhu City, but Liao Chen only kept his body like a jade for five years... If calculated according to the normal time, it should actually be six years.

    It takes at least eight months for a child to conceive and be born. Adding the five-year-old age, the time is at least six years, so Liao Chen feels that his IQ has been challenged.    

 After Xia Ya left, Liao Chen's body returned to normal, which made his face a little dark, but he still took out his mobile phone and checked the time. About ten minutes later, he didn't know if Xia Lin woke up.    

 It was the first time that the two people inside and outside had such a tacit understanding. They both waited for the other party to call him, and they remained deadlocked for ten minutes.    

 Xia Lin looked at the phone for ten minutes, and secretly comforted herself, saying that it was not so fast from Mingzhu City to Zhengmen City, and it might be ten o'clock, but she felt a little wronged for some reason.   

  After waiting for another ten minutes, Liao Chen felt that he couldn't wait any longer, so he still couldn't hold back and secretly sent a text message to Xia Lin.   

  The phone in his hand suddenly rang. Xia Lin saw the text message and found it was from Liao Chen. He smiled and clicked on it. 

    【Are you up yet? I'm just downstairs from you. 】 

   Just one line of words made Xia Lin very happy immediately, and even ran towards the door. In the past six months, Xia Ya has not stopped Xia Lin from going out, but only asked Xia Lin not to run too far, so Xia Lin He opened the door very smartly, and after closing the door, he ran downstairs with his mobile phone. 

    Xia Lin lived on the third floor, so all the way down, Xia Lin trotted, and immediately looked around after running down the stairs, but found that there was no one around, and there was no car, and she felt a little lost for a moment.

    The summer morning was still a bit cold, Xia Lin was wearing a cute sailor suit, standing at the door with a disappointed face, looking down at the phone, thinking whether to call Liao Chen again.