During the three years she stayed in Red Street, she made a lot of money, and even sent more than 200,000 yuan to her family to buy a house for her father and younger brother. She wrote that she had found a very good job, so don't worry about her. In fact, Jiang Xinmeng was worried that leaving her father would be bad for her mother.  

   Time is the thing that can change people the most. The original rustic Jiang Daya disappeared, leaving only the red card Jiang Xinmeng on the red street. There are always all kinds of men who want to have her for a night, but Jiang Xinmeng was tired, and wanted to find a home, so she found a rich one, but unfortunately she was kicked out of the Red Street in the end, so Jiang Xinmeng came to Dongguan after such a wandering life.  

   Dongguan is a strange place, it is not organized, just like when Jiang Xinmeng came here, she did not meet someone like Sister Hong, but only found a man when she was short of money. With her looks, she is very popular.

    Jiang Xinmeng felt that maybe God treated her the most because of giving her such a face, right?

    From the original enchanting woman to an innocent and pure woman, this transformation only takes a year. Jiang Xinmeng understands the tastes of men very well. In the past two years in Dongguan, she has also started to find some partners, some, whom she can marry.

    Generally, people like them meet people who have families and houses, and those who don't have wives will not marry women like them. Jiang Xinmeng naturally knows it in her heart, but so what, she has long since hated the current one. Live, don't want to go on. 

    Finally targeting a client, Jiang Xinmeng found someone to investigate the client's family conditions, which was very good, and through the investigation, Jiang Xinmeng discovered the client's youngest son, a very innocent guy.   

  The next thing was easier. He hooked this innocent little guy and became Liao Chen's girlfriend, and told the fact that he was pregnant. Sure enough, Liao Chen took her back home. 

    God knows, when she saw the two clients of Liao Chen's family, the two men looked in disbelief in surprise, which made her feel very amused. 

    The people in the Liao family are all very nice. Whether it's Liao Chen's mother or Liao Chen's sister-in-law, when they heard that they were pregnant, they took good care of her, but Jiang Xinmeng found it very ironic. A woman, doesn't she know her husband is cheating?     In the past, Jiang Xinmeng also wanted to be such a woman, but life did not give her this opportunity, so she could only be a bad woman. 

    When Father Liao came to find her in private, she had expected it a long time ago. She cried and told Father Liao that she was pregnant with Father Liao's child and had nothing to do with Liao Chen at all. The reason why Liao Chen took her home was to When she saw Father Liao, she didn't want anything, except that she didn't want the child to have a father...    

 That fool Liao Qing was the same. Isn't it a good thing for a woman to treat a man with guilt?

    In the end, as she expected, Liao Qing divorced that beautiful woman, and then married her, and she also successfully became Liao Qing's wife.

    In fact, she didn't know who the child in her stomach was, so when Liao Qing's beautiful wife came over, she made a big fuss, so she had a miscarriage, but she didn't expect that beautiful woman to be pregnant too. She bled profusely on the spot, and the child would definitely not be able to keep it.

    Jiang Xinmeng doesn't feel guilty, people live in this world just for herself, she has done too many wrong things, she can't turn back, she can only tightly hold on to Liao Qing, who is already her man.